Thread: Land of the Dead toys anyone?

United States

Land of the Dead toys anyone?

Check these bad boys out!

preorder some now at Monsters in Motion. I know I did

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Canada
    if they do a series 2 hopefully it the hottie xombie and cholo zombie.

btw big daddy look like he still howling in the pose.

also doesnt it look like if you had all 3, all the 3 corpse pieces would make one body
    Last edited by general tbag; 29-Jul-2006 at 02:18 AM.

Banned User

United States
    I bought a Resident Evil: Code Veronica zombie soldier action figure that came with one of those zombie dogs a while ago and it continues to creep out my parents and siblings. I would love to add something else to my room to make them feel uncomfortable!

I bought a Resident Evil: Code Veronica zombie soldier action figure that came with one of those zombie dogs a while ago and it continues to creep out my parents and siblings (my mom can't stand looking at it). I would love to add something else to my room to make them feel uncomfortable!
    Last edited by DJ.doucheBAG; 29-Jul-2006 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    They're ok, but i'm currently trying NOT to think about that film. He's the thing i hate most about it so it wouldn't work out too well for me.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"