Thread: Stupidest question ever!

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Stupidest question ever!

I just wondered...if Zombies eat people, do they then have to take a crap later? I mean , what goes in must come out, right??

If so, then should GAR's next movie be Diarhhea Of The Dead?

Oh, and please move to "Discussion" forum...my bad.
    Last edited by otisbenny; 29-Nov-2006 at 06:44 PM.

Banned User

United States
    Hi Otis!

I think it is a good question.
    I figure they will probably poop their pants *sorry for the crudeness*

Undisclosed
    Not only do they take a crap, but the crap represents the way in which they died. Mob victims, for example, have craps that have a block of cement at one end and is wrapped in chains. Those particular turds *don't* float.

Ah, the things that amuse you after a long day in work!

United States

Yes what goes in must go out ...

LMAO ! It would have to be the most disgusting vile S*it ever made by a living specimen . Could you imagine being down-wind of a horde ? ARRGH ! They did touch on that in 'Land' by calling them 'stenches' . People fighting them would need nose pinchers at least ... Human bodies rotting are bad enough , but with a load on board of fecal steak ? ugghh ! Its like if you were in close quarters combat how would you keep from vomiting ? Great question !
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States
    I think that this question falls into the same category as "how come we never see a bathroom onboard the Enterprise in Star Trek?"

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    I think that this question falls into the same category as "how come we never see a bathroom onboard the Enterprise in Star Trek?"

Ya that is a good question. Maybe they have a tiny transporter in their under pants that beams it all into space

capncnut
    This question is even dumber. I wonder if zombie poop takes more than one flush to get rid of?
    Last edited by capncnut; 30-Nov-2006 at 07:46 AM.

United States
    Maybe it backs up in their guts. They try to shove more flesh in their mouths and can't because it comes back up undigested.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    This question is even dumber. I wonder if zombie poop takes more than one flush to get rid of?
    CAN A BROTHER GET
    A COURTESY FLUSH
    OVA HERE???

Christmas Island
    The eaten flesh would just pile up in their stomach until it ruptured. The contents would then spill into their abdomin, putrifying with the rest of their body. Not exactly a pleasant graveyard for those eaten.

Just been bitten

United States

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    In Star Trek V: the Undiscovered Country when Kirk, McCoy, and Spock are in the brig Kirk presses a button and a square seat folds out of the wall. Guess what it was supposed to be . It even a tiny sign saying "Do not operate while in spaceport". Back to zombies; if you think about it flesh would simple sit in their stomach and rot. It would either get pushed thru their intestines by more flesh, leak out, or get stuck and the buildup would either cause the zombie's stomach to explode or rotting flesh to spew from their mouths.
    God is Santa Claus for adults

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hadrian0117 View Post
    In Star Trek V: the Undiscovered Country when Kirk, McCoy, and Spock are in the brig Kirk presses a button and a square seat folds out of the wall. Guess what it was supposed to be .
    Actually, that was Star Trek VI, not V. But I do not remember any scene when they are in the bring. Why are they in the brig?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    The eaten flesh would just pile up in their stomach until it ruptured. The contents would then spill into their abdomin, putrifying with the rest of their body. Not exactly a pleasant graveyard for those eaten.
    Well I'm hungry suddenly

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed

What Land was missing....

ooooooooooooooooooooooops I made an error

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hadrian0117 View Post
    In Star Trek V: the Undiscovered Country when Kirk, McCoy, and Spock are in the brig Kirk presses a button and a square seat folds out of the wall. Guess what it was supposed to be . It even a tiny sign saying "Do not operate while in spaceport". Back to zombies; if you think about it flesh would simple sit in their stomach and rot. It would either get pushed thru their intestines by more flesh, leak out, or get stuck and the buildup would either cause the zombie's stomach to explode or rotting flesh to spew from their mouths.
    That's probably what would most likely happen but damn is that a funny question.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"