Thread: Dog Shit?

capncnut

Dog Shit?

I need a question answered: Who the f**k watches Dog - The Bounty Hunter? I mean are these cats for real? He's got some blown up bimbo c**t with huge tits driving for him, he obviously uses unsound methods to trap his bounties, has some dwarf penis called Leland (what's that name all about?) doing his shit, I mean WTF?

Does anyone (other than me at 5am) watch this f**king turd? I mean seriously, I'm close to switching over to Maury on my two days off. Help!
    Last edited by capncnut; 30-Jun-2009 at 08:14 AM.

England
    I love how him & his cronies go after people with tippmann A5 paintball guns firing reballs (solid rubber practice paintballs) because he's not allowed real guns,and how they all wear all that SWAT gear complete with dodgy mullets,fucking awful clothes & a load of bible bashing crap he spouts,complete jokers the lot of 'em!
    I watched it a few times while i was off from my op,and it angered me

United States
    Check out the Southpark takeoff of Dog. Classic
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    how they all wear all that SWAT gear complete with dodgy mullets,fucking awful clothes & a load of bible bashing crap he spouts,complete jokers the lot of 'em!
    Innit. And how he's so hard and yells "you punk motherf**ker" in the fugitives' faces, and then the next minute he's crying because "I was that guy twenty years ago".

United States
    I find it morbidly entertaining. Dog seems mentally unbalanced and his hair is ridiculous.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i love that show, dog is a redneck with ambitious hair and its classic train wreck television.

though when it comes to "reality" shows i prefer american chopper or ghost hunters.

Christmas Island
    That bunch are a real freakshow. I admit I get a chuckle when they play white trash tactical with their paintball guns.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I watched about 15 minutes of this show once. They were all sobbing over someone's grave and then out of nowhere they're like..."well....let's go get this piece of trash!" If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is....

United States
    Yeah, it's a ridiculous show, and the way they treat bringing in some drug addict as if they were taking down a major heavyweight criminal is just silly, but I admit this show is among my guilty pleasures. (Though I occasionally still enjoy watching Jerry Springer too, and that is also without merit)

Aren't those paintpellet guns loaded with capsicum pellets, though? Seems kind of stupid to think that they are firing practice pellets at these "hardcore" felons.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United Kingdom
    Dogg (sp?) is amazing. I wish he was my uncle.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    I find it morbidly entertaining. Dog seems mentally unbalanced and his hair is ridiculous.
    I agree. It can be hard to watch, for more than one reason, but is up there on one of the rarefied plateaus of train-wreck television.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany