Thread: Gunman shoots, kills, guard at Holocaust Museum

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Thumbs down Gunman shoots, kills, guard at Holocaust Museum

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_holocaust_museum_shooting

Yeah that's messed up and all but is anyone else disturbed by the fact that the man was arrested outside of where the Federal Reserve Board meets with a revolver, knife and sawed off shotgun and then a mere 2 years later was convicted of trying to kidnap members of the same board.

I hate to bring race into this but if the article didn't explicitly state that this was a white supremacist i could have told you just from that that he wasn't a minority.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I hate to bring race into this but if the article didn't explicitly state that this was a white supremacist i could have told you just from that that he wasn't a minority.
    You never know, could also have been a Nation of Islam type.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    You never know, could also have been a Nation of Islam type.
    Not that the Nation of Islam types are anything other than steaming piles of dog crap, this particular shooter was a white supremacist.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/10/...ing/index.html

Today, a neo-nazi ... tomorrow, who knows?

http://www.adl.org/main_Internationa...ons=sHeading_9

"Latin Muslims today are lining up in the battle next to our Arab brothers for the cause of Allah…The fate of our Muslim brothers who suffer the effects of the imperial and Zionist terrorism, can't be a cause of indifference…we are prepared to go in the offensive if Israel and the U.S. do not stop the attacks in Lebanon. If the U.S. doesn't stop its desire to invade Iran, our Islamic theocracy, we will attack you in Latin America and even inside the U.S. because we have the means to do it. Our offensive in America can consider the sabotage of supplying oil to the U.S. from Latin America. You are warned, we are not indifferent to the fate of our brothers."

-stray-

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    the thing that gets me about this is who in the hell, at 88 years of age, wakes up in the morning and says to themselves "damn, i need to go bust a cap in someone today."

frak me but if i live to be 88 the last thing i'd want to do is spend what little time left to me in jail.
    Last edited by Mike70; 11-Jun-2009 at 01:54 AM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    the thing that gets me about this is who in the hell, at 88 years of age, wakes up in the morning and says to themselves "damn, i need to go bust a cap in someone today."

frak me but if i live to be 88 the last thing i'd want to do is spend what little time left to me in jail.
    Maybe he was hoping to go out with a BANG!

-stray-

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    Maybe he was hoping to go out with a BANG!

-stray-
    Either that or his healthcare plan was so messed up he figured he'd be better off in the joint.

Super Moderator

United States
    Von Brunn? 88 years old?

Deport him to some South American country where he will feel more at home in some compound out in the middle of the Amazon basin.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Amazing coincidences, eh, Aces...

No but seriously, it would not surprise me if this guy was raised in a german family, but in the States. It was unfortunetaly not uncommon for german-americans to symphatize with the Nazis and their cause. Altough most of them symphatized with what Hitler actually did for Germany, and not the actual extermination of the jews. So then again, maybe not.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    Not that the Nation of Islam types are anything other than steaming piles of dog crap, this particular shooter was a white supremacist.
    Oh, I know that. I was just responding to darth's point that it would be possible to tell he was a white supremacist even if the article didn't say so, due to his obsession with the Federal Reserve. Lots of fringe groups are obsessed with the Federal Reserve, including the Nation of Islam.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

United States
    With his age, he could be an actual Nazi. With out the Neo part.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Exatreides View Post
    With his age, he could be an actual Nazi. With out the Neo part.
    From his web site, it looks like he actually served in the European theater in WW2 (and insinuates that he served on a ship where a Jewish doctor killed a German POW with morphine to steal his crucifix and uniform buttons or something like that). It seems that his anti-Semitism got started back in the late '30s or early '40s when one of his buddies who was in the Army borrowed an officer's car, they trashed it (allegedly the brakes malfunctioned), and the officer's father (who happened to be Jewish) insisted that they pay for the damage. The horror!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    From his web site, it looks like he actually served in the European theater in WW2
    I don't think that's the case? If that were true, in the previous instances he's been arrested for shit he would have been discovered as an ex-Nazi and been charged and jailed... right? Or maybe it's been too long since the war that they couldn't prosecute him? Or maybe I'm completely wrong, but I thought all [discovered] Nazis were arrested and jailed after WWII ended?

United States
    He very well could have been part of the "American Bund"

Which was actually frighteningly large for its time.

Heres a short video of it.

Enjoy the obvious propaganda factor of it .

and good old fritz kuhn The American Furher
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Kuhn_(Nazi)

The bund had an estimate of 50,000 members at its goose stepping height.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I don't think that's the case? If that were true, in the previous instances he's been arrested for shit he would have been discovered as an ex-Nazi and been charged and jailed... right?
    Sorry, I mean he served in the European theater on the U.S. side. The alleged POW incident I mentioned supposedly happened when his boat sunk a German boat and picked up a survivor or something like that.