Thread: Resident Evil 5 Rebecca Chambers And Barry Burton DLC Gameplay Trailer

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Resident Evil 5 Rebecca Chambers And Barry Burton DLC Gameplay Trailer

Pretty cool but i wish they actually had a part in the campaign instead of just mercenary mode, which by the way, has more douchebags per capita than virtually any other game.

Seriously. There are alot of loose ends in the "first series", or the Umbrella saga. (Everything RE 4 and beyond i consider to be a seperate, loosely related entity.")

Like what the hell ever happened to sherry? Where's Claire? You get the idea.

They really should have tied all that up instead of geting on this world bio war tangent they are now engaed in, imo.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/70...y-Trailer.html

Last edited by darth los; 11-Feb-2010 at 06:56 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

England
    I lost interest in the series when it left Raccoon city, I never bought the story about Umbrella being this massive company that seemed above the government & with its own private army & all that, the first one is an absolute classic though

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I lost interest in the series when it left Raccoon city, I never bought the story about Umbrella being this massive company that seemed above the government & with its own private army & all that, the first one is an absolute classic though

I would say the first 2. When the 3rd came out they already making it action heavy. You had a damn near infinite supply of ammo for christ's sake, and that's not RE was supposed to be about. Shit, if you got bored you could even manufacture your own!

What's scary about all the ammo you need to blow these monster's faces off?

Now going through that mansion with a handful of bullets not knowing if it's be enough to kill whatever was around the next corner...priceless.

Imo, the first two had that feeling.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I lost interest in the series when it left Raccoon city
    this x10