So, Tonight I was looking for something to fix something and I decided to look on my CD shelve for whatever it was I was trying to find, and then... I noticed something... the amount of Soundtracks I owned... from Zombie films.

I kind paused for a moment, thinking man... I must be a fan. I mean, I sold all my other CD's I collected throughout the years, but I kept my zombie soundtracks and movie soundtracks, but damn I really amassed quite a collection.

I mean it is not huge in terms but I think for a specific genre of film the quantity is pretty high.

So, here they are:

Night of the Living Dead (1990) CD Limited Edition

Day of the Dead (1985) CD Limited Edition

GOBLIN - ZOMBI: DAWN of the DEAD - 20th anniversary edition

Mall Music - The drop cue score for DAWN of the DEAD Version 1.7 (kind of a fan thing, but still a cool treat. Considering the cues are as they happen in the movie... 52 tracks in all)

A favorite of HPotD's own Minion Zombie, the DAWN of the DEAD 2004 remake soundtrack as composed by Tyler Bates (Just kidding MZ... )

Unreleased Soundtrack Music from DAWN of the DEAD (1978) this very limited edition TRUCK Records release of tracks from Romero's DAWN

DAWN of the GOBLIN - Dark Water Transits - re-envision of an electronic version of Goblins music for DAWN of the DEAD (Extremely fucking Rare)

Now I may hate the film, but I love the music - Land of the Dead. The score music track for Romero's 2005 stinker, Land of the Dead.

One can't have too many Romero CD's... but it is time to shift gears a bit.

The Return of the Living Dead - Probably the single best CD with a variety of awesome PUNK music... it is like the K-TEL compilation for PUNK.

Return of the Living Dead part 2 - LP, Cassette & CD - Paid $50 for this fucker because of how rare it is, not a great movie but again a great soundtrack. Even if you hate the RETURN Films you have to admit the soundtracks did have some nice tunes.

Shaun of the Dead - Love this Zomedy so much I had this friggin disc imported from the Uk as it is not available in the states. Another zombie film with a great soundtrack.

And of course... last but not least... ZOMBIELAND, yeah I knew I was hooked on Zombie soundtracks when the first thing I did was hunt this fucker down, buy it and add it to the collection. This kick-Ass film has a kick ass score to go without, and I am not talking about the commercial tracks, oh hell no, I am talking the score. Great to jam out too.

So, as you can see I amassed quite a few things I truly appreciate owning as a zombie fan....

So, How about you guys? Whats you soundtrack collection looks like?