Thread: Never before scene Robert Joy Interview about...

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Never before scene Robert Joy Interview about...

You guess it... LOTD.

It seems when you type in LAND of the DEAD at youtube you find an assortment of related goodies here and there. I hope you guys enjoy these little tidbits. I think they are kind of fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oESj...f%20the%20Dead
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    that was pretty cool. short but cool.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    arrghhh. Man I wish I could get the audio to work on this computer

Super Moderator

UK
    Aye I checked that out recently, nice but short. Robert Joy seems like a cool chap, Charlie was probably my favourite character in Land of the Dead, and he was certainly excellent in The Hills Have Eyes 2006, the guy was positively insane in that flick, really scary and great make up from KNB on him too.

United States
    I really liked Robert Joy in LAND. His character was great and so was he. He was a great actor. This interview was great too. Thanks for sharing it!

Super Moderator

United States
    Yeah, he didn't come out with anything I hadn't heard before, but it was good to see. It's always nice to see an actors and primay production personnel in zombie features who actually "get" one or more of the points behind the film or genre.

PS-Good find, thank you!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Aye I checked that out recently, nice but short. Robert Joy seems like a cool chap, Charlie was probably my favourite character in Land of the Dead, and he was certainly excellent in The Hills Have Eyes 2006, the guy was positively insane in that flick, really scary and great make up from KNB on him too.
    Holy sh8t, i never even realized that was him!! I really need to check out the credits on the films i watch. Yeah, he was crazy in that film. A total 180 from his character in land.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"