Thread: Ebay scammer shot down...

England

Ebay scammer shot down...

United States
    this is some strange stuff

Super Moderator

UK
    What a weirdo, not sure why he's blogging up his own retardation and bastardness though ... and that's exactly why I don't use eBay ... although I will be looking at it soon for a collegue, so does anyone have an idiots guide to eBay that would help me? I'll give you a happy ending,

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    What a weirdo, not sure why he's blogging up his own retardation and bastardness though ... and that's exactly why I don't use eBay ... although I will be looking at it soon for a collegue, so does anyone have an idiots guide to eBay that would help me? I'll give you a happy ending,

its the person who got scammed whos written it chief,not the weirdo

Canada
    yup, that why u deal with a reputable person . even big business who sell in bulk are just as worse, as they are selling so much they seldom have time to address any concerns.

i almost got ripped off about a year ago for selling abox of videogames. sold it to this dude in germany . he refused to pay the hundred dollar shipping price as quoted by the post office for immediate delivery. he ended up taking the cheapest slowest shipping method which was 6 weeks. after 1.5 week he files a complaint with paypal saying i ripped him off. well any dumb **** knows that 1.5 weeks isnt 6 weeks. so i called paypal, and because he had buyer insurance and i didnt have seller insurance because he was overseas, i was **** out of luck , and paypal would of refunded his money . in the end it was resolved once the mofo gave the time. scammers man they are always out there. just look at craiglist

United States
    Scammers man....they creep me out.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    so does anyone have an idiots guide to eBay that would help me?
    I can be your idiot's guide. I buy off eBay quite often and I think in the 425+ transactions I have done I only was burned once. However, Paypal took care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by general tbag
    yup, that why u deal with a reputable person . even big business who sell in bulk are just as worse, as they are selling so much they seldom have time to address any concerns.

i almost got ripped off about a year ago for selling abox of videogames. sold it to this dude in germany . he refused to pay the hundred dollar shipping price as quoted by the post office for immediate delivery. he ended up taking the cheapest slowest shipping method which was 6 weeks. after 1.5 week he files a complaint with paypal saying i ripped him off. well any dumb **** knows that 1.5 weeks isnt 6 weeks. so i called paypal, and because he had buyer insurance and i didnt have seller insurance because he was overseas, i was **** out of luck , and paypal would of refunded his money . in the end it was resolved once the mofo gave the time. scammers man they are always out there. just look at craiglist
    craigsllist is horrible. I have met some really seedy people off craigslist. However, I do use it to recruit extras for DEADLANDS and I haven't been let down yet.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 29-May-2006 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Banned User

United States
    I bought and sold a lot on ebay. I was only scammed once but I never got my money back. i think at the time paypal/ebay charged more money then what I lost to dispute it so I had to let it go.
    Quote Originally Posted by general tbag