Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: resident evil, NES edition

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

resident evil, NES edition

considering its fan mad eit looks better than the piece of **** that was resi gaiden.

what the hell does gaiden mean anyway?!?

England
    Jesus we used to play games with visuals like that & think they were awesome!......

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That was awesome hells. Good find. It really captured the feel of those old 8 bit games. Thank gd they don't look like that anymore. Things are always worse than you remember them. I have all these warm feelings for games of that era but when it comes down to it i wouldn't want to play them. Playing that game would have bored me to death.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    VERY cool. So was that just a fan made video or did a fan actually create a playable ROM of it???

ViP

United States
    Man, that looks really cool. Thats probably the only way you'd get me to play part one again Seriously, someone post a link to the ROM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    Seriously, someone post a link to the ROM.

is that a joke?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut
    Aw man, that music, must... resist... urge... to... play... RE1.

Yeah, link us to the ROM!

ViP

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    is that a joke?
    No. Grafics are the most over-rated aspect of video games. Fun-Factor is really all that matters, Grafics are icing.

Canada
    considering that game looks about as much fun as a spanish hooker with herpes, i'll pass.

man, i can't beleive people used to love that kinda stuff...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That rendition reminds me alot of Castlevania and why i hated playing it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ^ then you sir have never got symphony of the night off xbox live, best side scroller in existence.
    its fan made, ill look around for a rom, i think there might be, but its in japanese, obviously.
    and what you said axlish, final fantasy 6 is still the greatest rpg ever made, graphcis aint good for **** if the story and gameplay sucks ,look at killzone, or get a crystal ball and look at killzone two, all flash, no substance.
    now back in the day you just had a game nothing to say about graphics cus they couldnt be any better at the time, didnt stop mario or zelda kickin' ass or later on resi 2 or final fantasy 8.
    hell i showed a freind my NES the other week adn he was literally amazed how you just turn on the power adn it takes less than a second to go to the title screen, no ad's no "made by" crap just a game from beginning to end, and instant resets.
    80's game ****ing rule!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I was refering to the original hells. I was never too much into the castlevania series anyway.

Undisclosed

Talking

Sweet Home 1989 Nintendo (NES) Survival Horror

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ^
    you think the vids sweet home?, or are you just on about how resident evil was inspired by the NES horror rpg sweet home?, cus this is entilerly fan amde using the reisdent evil gaiden engine.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think it's a cool depiction of what re would have looked like back in those days. I was never too much into games like that when i was a boy. it also reminds me of friday the 13th for the nes. Not much excitement imo. I was more into side scrollers, platformers and war games like cabal and ikari warriors. Not to knock anyone though. To each his own.