Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UK Teens the worst behaved

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

UK Teens the worst behaved

www.cnn.com

A UK report says the UK teens are the worst behaved and have a high percentage of under age drinking, and teen pregnancies

Go to link and check the video.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Kazakhstan
    well, never lived in another country but yeah, it's not unusual for a 14 year old in this country to do some drugs, shag his girlfriend and then go break into a car.

I partially blame the class system, society does condescend to working class youths in this country something terrible, two of the most popular characters on UK comedy shows are basically pisstakes of working class girls - or "chavs" as they call them here - chav is basically a word used by middle class folks who are too PC to use the word "commoner" or "peasant". This kind of national disdain is bound to breed ill will in some individuals.

Also Britain has a whole "big & clever" thing about drinking, alcohol is very much a part of our modern culture, as is casual drug use. smoking weed, drinking ten pints of lager and then having a couple of lines is not seen as particularly bad by most generation x/y-ers. this inevitably leads to bad behaviour a lot of the time, although the change in licensing laws has spread it out a bit, the simultaneous chucking out time on weekends in the past used to turn whole precincts into flashpoints (where i live anyway).

although obviously the kids themselves are not without blame. the clockwork orange-esque gangs that roam town centres looking for people to pulp (no exaggeration) are a blight on our country, i certainly go out a lot less than i used to, and when i do i nearly always get a cab to and from where im going to.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    tell me about it im the only guy i know whos made it to 18 without drinking tilli cant feel feelings anymore or smoked till i sound like mel b from bo selecta.

thing is even though i still love anime and cartoons i do now think of kids as "them" or "the little ****s", who knows maybe i am growing up.

just slowly, though to be fair blokes dont grow up we just get older

England
    Give the police back the power to birch the little ****s and the anti-social problems would disappear almost overnight

Kazakhstan
    i think if you chalk up further offences after an ASBO you should be sent to do national service.

although then they would come back trained killers.

maybe the answer is to learn jeet kune do and just whup everyone that heckles you...

United States
    And whats up with that happy slapping BS. Is that really a common thing?

The clockwork Orange Gang beatdowns don not sound very appetizing.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

England
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    And whats up with that happy slapping BS. Is that really a common thing?

The clockwork Orange Gang beatdowns don not sound very appetizing.
    Its certainly true,& furthermore when i left school in '98 at 16,things like that didnt happen on the scale that they are now,coincides with labour getting hold of the country
    The country needs all the red tape cutting & proper old skool law & order brought back

Kazakhstan
    yeah the happy slapping thing is way out of control, two people have even been killed. the problem is, with our sadistic british humour being taken to extreme, that the kids seem to think, "well its only a punch, its just for a laugh". idiots.

the clockwork orange type gangs thing is all too real. theyre not gangs as such, more just groups of lads who make it a thing to go out on the weekend and kick the crap into people. there's a couple of streets tracks that describe it roughly. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/stree...xcitement.html

the most worrying thing is how indiscriminate it is, i'm not exactly freakish looking, but i do have very long hair and i wear tight black clothes, and i've had knives, broken bottles even gas pistols shoved in my face once or twice for being "a f***ing weirdo", sometimes i just think jesus, how do full on goths and rastas get treated?!

it's better in some areas and worse in others though, this country isn't all bad, cardiff is beautiful and rudeboys only approach you to either sell you drugs or ask if you have any (in the friendliest possible way).
    probably cos more people live in the city of london than the whole country of wales.

capncnut
    I see these little upstarts every single day. Why can't they talk at a sensible level instead of shouting every sentence they utter?

Kazakhstan
    probably cos a lot of the victorian era water piping is laced with lead and drives them batty!

horrific thing on the news just now, a girl was held down and stabbed in the eye with scissors, for, wait for -
    liking led zeppelin.

i mean jesus christ.

when i was in college the place had a few problems with serious bullying and drugs, so they got a bunch of ex cops as security guards, which sorted it out. should be introduced as standard, imo.

England
    Personally i have never witnessed or been involved in any of these acts. But i know of friends who have been forced to hand over there phones and wallets by chavs in the middle of the day just because one had a skateboard in the back of his car.

Its ridiculous and absolutly ****ish, but its the society i have had to live in, i admit i do get worried if i have to walk past a couple of chavs on the way to work. But its something im used to and will have to put up with for a very long time

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    horrific thing on the news just now, a girl was held down and stabbed in the eye with scissors, for, wait for - liking led zeppelin.
    I.....I don't know what to say. One of the greatest of all time and she gets stabbed in the eye for it? Damn....and I thought it was bad over here.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    horrific thing on the news just now, a girl was held down and stabbed in the eye with scissors, for, wait for - liking led zeppelin.

i mean jesus christ.
    It's the other way round for me, I would stab somebody in the eye for not liking Led Zeppelin!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnSpaulding View Post
    It's the other way round for me, I would stab somebody in the eye for not liking Led Zeppelin!

Word.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    you know they should just go to high chav areas like london and chaddesden, AKA -"the hive", and sne din the LAPD, cus those guys'll kick ten bells a **** outta you for breathing wrong, thatd set em straight.

and whatever happened to the police over here getting those taser guns, it aint fatal but still teaches em a lesson so im all for it.