Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Sighting of UFO Over China

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

New Sighting of UFO Over China

I just love stuff like this.

I tell you what whether your a religious person or not If we ever find proof of extraterrestrial life it will be the biggest discovery of all time.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15...china-22306325

Last edited by darth los; 07-Oct-2010 at 02:06 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Wrong forum!

But, damn, shit has been wild with these sightings over there lately. Something is amidst!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "military tests"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Damn it is in the wrong forum. My bad guys.

Yeah, it's probably military tests, but that's the beauty of this, we really don't know for sure. It might or might not be.

Also there have been sightings like this throughout recorded that have been documented and those cannot be attributed to military tests.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Crazy, I wish they would just tell us if this shit was real or not... I am ready for a full on alien invasion...lol

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsyfn View Post
    Crazy, I wish they would just tell us if this shit was real or not... I am ready for a full on alien invasion...lol
    Attack of the green zombies from MArs!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Really? You're ready to battle a species that can make metal float silently on air as well as completely cloak itself? Also, have you seen the size of their heads?!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Really? You're ready to battle a species that can make metal float silently on air as well as completely cloak itself? Also, have you seen the size of their heads?!
    Defeating Aliens is a sinch.

1) Grab a handful of Reese's Pieces.

2) have somebody with a cold sneeze all over them.

3) Have Aliens eat said Reese's Pieces (they can't resist the peanut butter goodness)

4) Take their tech - should be compatable with a Mac laptop.
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    Defeating Aliens is a sinch.

1) Grab a handful of Reese's Pieces.

2) have somebody with a cold sneeze all over them.

3) Have Aliens eat said Reese's Pieces (they can't resist the peanut butter goodness)

4) Take their tech - should be compatable with a Mac laptop.

I haven't laughed that hard in years.

But, y'know, aliens are real - THIS article says so!

Super Moderator

United States
    Balderdash it's the wrong forum! Balderdash, I say! Mediashmedia...if it's a general topic for discussion I like it for the General forum.

/pedantry

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    given that each star we see at night is similar to our sun, and plenty of those stars have planets in their orbit, the possibility of intelligent life out there is very high if you ask me. i'm much more inclined to believe in aliens than any form of religion.

these guys are all geared up for the invasion, too:

and billy, love that calvin hanging with the peanuts crew animation in your sig.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    i'm much more inclined to believe in aliens than any form of religion.

and billy, love that calvin hanging with the peanuts crew animation in your sig.
    Amen !

Yeah, he's doing like a zombie walk. Great stuff!

Last edited by darth los; 07-Oct-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    I'm with you! [waits for people to call us "whackjobs"]

United States
    I wonder if aliens believe in God?
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I'm with you! [waits for people to call us "whackjobs"]
    Well, there's actually circumstantial evidence supporting the existence of UFO's and extraterrestrial life.

Religion has no such equivalent, so who are the whackjobs again?