Thread: Stephen McHattie Still Rules!

Undisclosed

Stephen McHattie Still Rules!

Well, I was going to go on about both Dead Air & Pontypool ( both of which I finally got to see in their entirety this past July ) but evidently they were well reviewed earlier.
    For the record, Dead Air was good, but I really thought Pontypool was abit better.
    So rather than there again, I just wanted to say how thrilled I am to see Stephen McHattie still rocking the screen.
    Decades ago I got hooked on this little limited series called Centennial (78-79), about the eventual founding of a Colorado town. Among the many stars to grace the twenty plus episodes was McHattie who played a half breed indian named Jacques Pasquinel.
    Alot of fair to decent performances here, but Stephen really hit a homer with his intense portrayal of a renegade with good reason to hate.
    Afterwards, he was the go to guy for countless appearances ( Largely on TV ) but would show up in such recent films as 2012 and as the Nite Owls old man in the kick-tale superhero movie Watchmen.
    But definitely his down yet unbowed rebel in PontyPool proves the old man still got it. I was impressed.

Wayne Z

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i understood maybe a dozen words in this context. from which i could garner no meaning.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    ENGLISH MUTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT? or at least type it?

I am with hellsing on that one dude, I tried to de-code whatever is you're trying to say and my brain just overloaded and shut down and is now telling me I have BSOD (goddamn DOS operating system)
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

United States
    Hellsing, DJ...update the prescriptions on your nerdfocals. Wayne's post was damned easy to follow, and though I haven't seen the earlier mini-series I have liked McHattie in the few things I've seen him in. I didn't really know him by name till this last year.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Hellsing, DJ...update the prescriptions on your nerdfocals. Wayne's post was damned easy to follow, and though I haven't seen the earlier mini-series I have liked McHattie in the few things I've seen him in. I didn't really know him by name till this last year.
    Thanks Ace.

I just figured I'd made a Ponty Post( where it starts out incomprehensible, but once you finally understand it drives you insane. )

How's that for Stream of Consciousness?

Wayne Z
    "Sidney Briar is Alive. "

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    LOL

SOB, he was the FBI cop in Beverly Hills Cop 3. I wonder how looks upon that moment.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*