Thread: Dawn Timeframe

Undisclosed

Dawn Timeframe

just wondering how long were the guys actually in the mall in dawn78, are we talking days, weeks or even months. Just how much time elapsed between first landing on the roof and Peter and Fran finally taking off in the end...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    just wondering how long were the guys actually in the mall in dawn78, are we talking days, weeks or even months. Just how much time elapsed between first landing on the roof and Peter and Fran finally taking off in the end...

Well, it's always been ambiguous. To me the best indicator, and the one i've always used, is the size of frans belly. When stephen breaks the news that she's pregnant he says she's 3 1/2 - 4 months. When they're leaving at the end it looks as if she's ready to pop. So i'd have to say based on that about 5 months , give or take.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    yea. what he said. when they left the mall,it wasnt even winter anymore

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Does anybody remember when fran was mrking of the calendar in her room? What month was it?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    did i t even have a month listed? the one in day didnt

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Of course the one in day did. At the beginning it's october and at the end sarah's improvised one said november.

Canada
    I think in the Dawn book, it said they had stayed in the mall for five months before the raiders came to cause havock on the whole damn place

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I just watched the scene and fran marks of the 23rd on her calendar. It doesn't show a month but it does show that the month they're in has 31 days so that narrows it down a bit.