Thread: Stay Alive

Banned User

United States

Stay Alive

I will not post a spoiler for I do not remember the code to hide it. But do not waste your money on this. It had the potential to be good but it was not. Too many plot holes. Nuff said. i give it 1 out of 5 popcorn bags.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    it has that asshole from malcom in the middle. if that aint bad i dont know what is.

"wibb-wibble wobble ,wibbly-wobn-blob, 1 egg, no minge, wibble egg and a half"

come on, some british guy has to get that.

Undisclosed
    hey lets make a movie title it a horror (since Horror movie are on a strong rise) about gamers and gaming (since gameing is on a big rise) market it to the 18-24 age group and see what happens,****FLUSH****
    its all about the Party.

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing
    it has that asshole from malcom in the middle. if that aint bad i dont know what is.

"wibb-wibble wobble ,wibbly-wobn-blob, 1 egg, no minge, wibble egg and a half"

come on, some british guy has to get that.
    Heheh, Johnathan Woss!!!

Wibble-wobble!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I can't say that I was expecting much from this film....

From the reviews I've read, it's about the same quality as the remake of "When a Stranger Calls". If that tells you anything ...

United States

i liked it

I thought it was a decent movie though that chicks brother was ubbber odd and I kept wondering is that the Malcon in the Mid kid? And the Samarie chick looked familiar. It was sweet watching AnJolies bro die! Or at least see his corpse. I enjoyed the tie in to the Blood Countess even if the story of the BC woulda been a scary movie subject to begin with (oddly I wrote something for that with AnJolie in mind as the countess). But hey I liked everything but the end.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html