Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its the FBIs fault Stephen Segal blows...

United States

Its the FBIs fault Stephen Segal blows...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20327578/

I can say with all due honesty that most Steven Segal movies sucked so bad I wouldn't make my worst enemy watch them... perhaps that's why his career tanked worse than Jean Claude Van Dams...

am I right or am I right?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    I hate both of stevens and jeans movies

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    At least Jean Claude Van Damme looks like he can fight. Stephen Segal would be more at home in one of those kitchen shows.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i thought segal was clinicaly insane myself, claiming hes the reincarnation of a 17th cnetury buddhist monk whos here to save the world, in total film no less.

United States
    Jean Claude could fight Steven Segal looks like he's just going through the motions... grrrr hate him he's soooo creeepy... like a pedophile!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Steven Seagal is the swedish king's favourite actor tho! I find that kinda funny.

Undisclosed
    If they made a movie starring Jean Claude and Steven Segal it would make BILLIONS!!!......

GET IT DONE HOLLYWOOD....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Steven Seagal is the swedish king's favourite actor tho! I find that kinda funny.
    Maybe then someday Steven Segal will be like Clint Eastwood... is it Clint or John Wayne? The one who wasn't popular in Westerns until Italy got them ... they were dubbed spaghetti westerns... and it basically finally turned 'im into a star... so perhaps... Steven Segals 15 minutes are coming...

Whats so bizarre to me is that he's performed with some of the greats... Tommy Lee Jones... Michael Caine... uh... hm... Tommy Lee Jones... Michael Caine...

United States
    Oh, it's the FBI's fault, stupid me! Here I thought it was because he was old, slow, fat and a bad actor...

Nope, it's the FBI!
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    you forgot mental on that list.

United States
    doesn't 'slow' cover mental?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    not exactly, he really does think hes the reincarnation of a bhuddist monk for the 17th century and that the fate of planet earth is in his hands.

United States
    oh... see now I think mental doesn't cover it enough... howz about fuggin nuggitz

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Maybe then someday Steven Segal will be like Clint Eastwood... is it Clint or John Wayne? The one who wasn't popular in Westerns until Italy got them ... they were dubbed spaghetti westerns... and it basically finally turned 'im into a star... so perhaps... Steven Segals 15 minutes are coming...

Whats so bizarre to me is that he's performed with some of the greats... Tommy Lee Jones... Michael Caine... uh... hm... Tommy Lee Jones... Michael Caine...
    That was Clint Eastwood! Altough I'd like to point out that it wasn't really thanks to italy... More Sergio Leone, who was simply a kickass director and made three kickass films with Clint Eastwood starring. Oh, and Lee Van Cleef!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    Oh, it's the FBI's fault, stupid me! Here I thought it was because he was old, slow, fat and a bad actor...

Nope, it's the FBI!
    Oh, silly you! I guess we learn things everyday.

United States
    You say potato I say potato