Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all England fans

Fresh Meat

England

Angry To all England fans

Blame that bad tempered p***k rooney if he had not of got red card we would of won he should be ashamed of him self

oh and sven good riddance to ya

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    If Swedens not going to win the world cup, then I'll be damned if England is going too!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed
    If Swedens not going to win the world cup, then I'll be damned if England is going too!
    .....sven, is-is that you?

Lord Howe Island

Ok-- here is the finals as I see it..

Germany/Italy-- Italy

Portugal/France-- Portugal
    -- ----------------------------
    Italy/Portugal-- Portugal

3rd place-- Germany/France-- France.

mark 'em now boyos...

War to the knife...the knife to the hilt.
    The end is f*cking nigh!!!

Administrator

England
    Hmmm... I don't really blame Rooney... I think it was an accident, which was badly ref'd.

I'd place my blame more on the generally poor and lack-lustre performance (rarely did we look like a world class team), and the very very odd formation of the team! What's next 5-5-0?

Rooney is well down my list!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Scotland
    Not only did I predict penalties (I couldn't pick a winner as penalties involve a lot of luck as well as skill) I predicted right at the start of the World Cup that Rooney would be their downfall.

Putting all that importance on him, if he got a red card or an injury it would crush the team.

I say the red card was fair, he was fighting for the ball with 2 other players for a good 20 seconds, his frustration finally got the better of him when the whistle went and he stood on the guys nuts. He might have got off with a yellow there, but he went and pushed Ronaldo right in front of the Referee. Referee had no choice, what a tit.

And Sven, W...T....F was he doing? Subbing a sub for another sub right at the end of extra time when penalties came up?!?!?!

It was obvious Carragher was gonna miss since he had no time on the pitch, and the 1 man up front?!?!? What was wrong with using one of the 5 midfielders as a forward? Joe Coal would have been a good choice for the position. Rooney had no support, which added to his frustration.

Even though I enjoyed the game, good riddance Sven....if you are a Manager then I'm Quagmire....giggidy, giggidy!

Quote Originally Posted by tju1973
    Germany/Italy-- Italy

Portugal/France-- Portugal
    ------------------------------
    Italy/Portugal-- Portugal

3rd place-- Germany/France-- France.

mark 'em now boyos...

Germany to win I'm afraid.
    Last edited by LoSTBoY; 02-Jul-2006 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by LoSTBoY
    I say the red card was fair, he was fighting for the ball with 2 other players for a good 20 seconds, his frustration finally got the better of him when the whistle went and he stood on the guys nuts.
    LOL! It was for about 5 seconds and I think the stamp was before the whistle (& accidental)...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil
    LOL! It was for about 5 seconds and I think the stamp was before the whistle (& accidental)...
    Yeah, I was exaggerating on the time, but the nut crunch was also right in front of the referee. Like I said, the referee had no choice.

Administrator

England
    Yeah, I was exaggerating on the time, but the nut crunch was also right in front of the referee. Like I said, the referee had no choice.
    Of course he had a choice... He could have - along with most other people - realised it was an accident, Rooney's one and only altercation, and given a yellow...

I'd love to hear the ref's description for the card...
    -Carl Sagan

Scotland
    Of course he had a choice... He could have - along with most other people - realised it was an accident, Rooney's one and only altercation, and given a yellow...

I'd love to hear the ref's description for the card...
    Quite simple:

"I saw the incident with the stepping on the nuts and understood it was most likely an accident. I was reaching for a yellow when I see Wayne push another player right in front of me. Well, I couldn't let him do that and expect any respect from the other players."

Administrator

England
    Quite simple:

"I saw the incident with the stepping on the nuts and understood it was most likely an accident. I was reaching for a yellow when I see Wayne push another player right in front of me. Well, I couldn't let him do that and expect any respect from the other players."
    LOL! So instead he trashes a complete World Cup match for a completely debatable decision! What a prize nonker!
    -Carl Sagan

Scotland
    LOL! So instead he trashes a complete World Cup match for a completely debatable decision! What a prize nonker!
    Sadly, there has been a lot of them which have put out good teams.

Banned User

United States
    Sorry I screwed up guys. It'll never happen again.

But, look at it this way: It's only soccer.

Banned User

Undisclosed

I wanted to see England and Germany play each other in the finals too

But I guess some things just aren't meant to be.
    Last edited by Venomous; 03-Jul-2006 at 08:04 AM.

Fresh Meat

England

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Svengoolie
    Sorry I screwed up guys. It'll never happen again.

But, look at it this way: It's only soccer.

it isnt soccer its called FOOTBALL that thing you call football is a soft version of rugby