Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USA Whites to be a Minority

United States

USA Whites to be a Minority

This may upset some of the members here, while others will just attribute it to the melting pot effect.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080814/...white_minority
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Not surprising, really.

In the area I live in, you're more likely to see double the amount of hispanics or blacks than you would whites just by going to a store. Not that this is a problem, it just doesn't surprise me because I see it everyday.

Hopefully this thread can hold up without turning into a race war.....

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post

Hopefully this thread can hold up without turning into a race war.....
    we can hope. though probability levels based on recent auguries put the chances at about 14% - and dillinger's ban is up this evening or early tomorrow, so i am sure he'll have some oh so sweet thoughts on this.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

United States
    I'm only as racist as the next dude, but I still find it unnerving.

Just please try and melt into the pot a little bit. Just a little.

Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    dillinger's ban is up this evening or early tomorrow
    Really? I was hoping for a year long or perma-ban. Oh, well...if you can put up with a billion anonymous people seeking negative attention to compensate, then you can put with a billion and one.
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 14-Aug-2008 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Well, after 2042, I guess white people will be able to make excuses and point fingers at other races if they fail at life, too.

Since it implies that Hispanics are the fastest-growing, I suppose they'll be the the new target. "El Hombre" is going to be the one "holding everyone down" at that point.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Really? I was hoping for a year long or perma-ban. Oh, well...if you can put up with a billion anonymous people seeking negative attention to compensate, then you can put with a billion and one.
    3 days is the usual first time boot. i could be wrong but i wouldn't be surprised to see him back.

as far as the topic of this thread goes: i find it kind of hard to get worked up over something that won't happen until i am 72.

edited after SRP helped me with my ciphering skills.
    Last edited by Mike70; 14-Aug-2008 at 07:55 PM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    as far as the topic of this thread goes: i find it kind of hard to get worked up over something that won't happen until i am 80, if i am still alive then.
    If your listed age under your avatar is accurate, you'll only be 72. With the way retirement age keeps getting pushed back, you'll not only be alive, but still working at that point.

Undisclosed
    This might be true, but the white man still controls 90% of everything in America. This doesn't bother me at all, your only a minority if you let yourself feel like a minority.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    If your listed age under your avatar is accurate, you'll only be 72. With the way retirement age keeps getting pushed back, you'll not only be alive, but still working at that point.
    christ, i read that wrong. i saw one of these stories earlier that was talking about 2050. this one is 2042. so 72 it is.

after doing a quick google on this, there are about a zillion stories out there today talking about this with dates that range from 2040 to 2055.
    Last edited by Mike70; 14-Aug-2008 at 07:54 PM.

United States
    You'll be a minority by 2042, according to the article.

Well, not an actual minority (since it projects whites still to be the largest group), but whites will be less than half the population.
    Last edited by SRP76; 14-Aug-2008 at 07:52 PM.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Its not a melting pot thing, whites simply do not breed in the united states. Period. There's going to be almost 10 million more asians, like 30 million more blacks and 50 million more hispanics. Guess how many more whites? 1-2 million.

Its a simple numbers game, whites don't breed, they're either too old, too selfish or too moronic. For those of you who feel upset by this, look at yourself and ask yourself how many children do you have? Whites don't have families any more. For whatever reasons, they just don't. You all did it to yourselves. The funniest thing is seeing white racists cry about becoming a minority in 40 years, and they complain about it etc and you see they have 1 or no children. The borders aren't the problem, we aren't being swarmed by black and asian immigrants and they're having way more children than whites are.

I don't even know why this sort of under the radar racism is even on the news. It don't bother me that whites will be a minority in 40 years (which is BS they wont be a minority they will still be the largest ethnic group.) I dont understand how anyone can not even see this coming. Go to the park how many white women with white babies do you see? I dont see many.

Well, after 2042, I guess white people will be able to make excuses and point fingers at other races if they fail at life, too.

Since it implies that Hispanics are the fastest-growing, I suppose they'll be the the new target. "El Hombre" is going to be the one "holding everyone down" at that point.
    Whites will always be the root of all peoples problems in the victim mentality mind. Even in cities that are a majority black and run by black congressmen and mayors etc its still the white mans fault even though he has not actual power in thier society.

And dont let this thing fool you, whites may not make up 51% or more of the population at that time but they will still be the largest single ethnic group. "minority" represents about a dozen other ethnic groups.
    Last edited by Khardis; 14-Aug-2008 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Super Moderator

United States
    So not having an exorbitant number of children or fueling overpopulation, while breeding within responsible fiscal means is selfish? I suppose it depends on the motivations. I'd rather see the eventual mixing of the races come full circle than 'breed' for 'my' race. ****, I'll more than likely be having multi-racial children, anyway.

Maybe I can start my own Anglo-Korean bloodline. Hrm...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    So not having an exorbitant number of children or fueling overpopulation, while breeding within responsible fiscal means is selfish? I suppose it depends on the motivations. I'd rather see the eventual mixing of the races come full circle than 'breed' for 'my' race. ****, I'll more than likely be having multi-racial children, anyway.

Maybe I can start my own Anglo-Korean bloodline. Hrm...
    Oh believe me I don't care if the white race goes extinct, means not a whip to me. I only care about my own loved ones, I don't see race 1st I see people 1st. My children will be bi-racial as well Irish, Italian, French, German Jewish Polish, Native American / Chinese.

But yes I think people who refuse to have children because children will inhibit their "me time" are inherently selfish. The next generation isn't a burden or a statistic, its a gift to the furthering of our species. Not having them because you don't want the responsibility is selfish in my opinion. And I say this after much experience in knowing people who refuse to have children. The dozens of people I know who made it into their 40s and so one without having kids because they fear responsibility have also been the most self centered people I have known. At least in my experience.

And how is 2 or 3 children exorbitant? I only plan to have 3 myself which is plenty of pain to put my woman through, but I don't understand how as a society we have gone from 3 being exorbitant to 1 or 0 being normal. Are we raising children or ****ing pets? Oh don't answer that, the majority of white people I know do treat their kids like pets.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Its a simple numbers game, whites don't breed, they're either too old, too selfish or too moronic. For those of you who feel upset by this, look at yourself and ask yourself how many children do you have? Whites don't have families any more. For whatever reasons, they just don't.
    Um.....what?

Every single white person I know (in my age group) has children. How is that "not breeding"? How many times must a person reproduce before they are considered to have "bred"?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Um.....what?

Every single white person I know (in my age group) has children. How is that "not breeding"? How many times must a person reproduce before they are considered to have "bred"?
    i only have one child. i feel like such a bad person now, a traitor to my race.

woe is me.