Thread: Sorry, but cats officially rock!

Administrator

England

Sorry, but cats officially rock!

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    I'm a daily viewer of lolcats, and enjoy all that nonsense immensely.

Although the cats that keep shitting on our driveway can fuck off.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The ceiling fan CAT rocked.

I love cats. My cat, Spaz, is the biggest Drama Queen on the planet, and when the dog is in trouble in the house she is there to step into discipline him... after I yell at the dog she walks up and smacks him in the chops just for good measure, which leaves him standing there with a dumb look on his face like... WTF just happened.

However, she is just as evil as she is dramatic. She will out of spite come out of her litterbox, walk over to the dogs waterbowl and wash her feet in his water dish then go lay in his bad with wet feet. It pisses him off, but he gets her back by eating all her food. It is quite entertaining fodder, but it just proves to me how much cats rule.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    The ceiling fan CAT rocked.
    That looked a bit serious to me... Poor thing
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm more of a dog person, but that was pretty cute. The look on that kid's face at the end is priceless.
    Last edited by bassman; 10-May-2010 at 01:35 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Cats do rock!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    My girlfriend are crazy cat people; we have FIVE cats. Yes, FIVE.

2 are twin pure white cats. One of which has one ice-blue eye, and one green eye - very rare.

Then we've got the daughter of one of them, whom is also pure white.

Then we've got 2 kittens our friend found on the street who are probably the cutest/craziest things in the world.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    My cat, while she does rock is the biggest bitch (I think the C word would fit better, but out of respect tot the female members I won't say it) in the world.

While i was in the utility closet which is just below the stair railing in my townhouse the cat was waiting for me to pop back out and she had a paw raised ready to slap me but I caught it before I exited the area. I saw it move and I said you little HO... you do it and NO kitty treats for a year.

She retracted her paw, meowed at me and walked over and slapped the dog upside the head just out of pure spite.

The dog then chased her up the stairs and, jumped on her and wouldn't let her up until she slapped him again.

I am actually surprised I caught her ready to slap me cause I am suffering from the worst case of Vertigo I have ever had due to a bad ear infection.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 13-Jun-2010 at 04:55 PM.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Just got my KITTEH!!!!!
    Calling it Merlin because of the broadsword shape on his back...awesome litte thing, hours of fun already....gots me a lil bro!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

United States
    I do love me some cats.