Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is a man supposed to choose?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

How is a man supposed to choose?

I was thinking about the trinity of jessicas. Well, Biel, Simpson and Alba of course !! So, which one of these smokin' hot babes would you choose if you had first pick and weren't dreaming?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

England
    Jessica alba for me,i'd blatently bum her

BOOMshanka!
    the other two are equally awesome though,even if they probably lack any real personality

Undisclosed
    when women look this hot who cares about personality...

United States
    Jessica Biel is kinda butch and jessica simpson has only been doing hanky panky (allegedly) for a small amount of time so i'm gonna hafta say if I was a man i'd be going for Jessica Alba... she's been around the block
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Jessica alba for me,i'd blatently bum her

BOOMshanka!
    the other two are equally awesome though,even if they probably lack any real personality

An excellent choice my friend. But is there really a wrong one? You can't go wrong with any of them. As it pertains to personality, it all intends on what your intentions are. If it's just sex, then who cares? Now if you want to bring her home to mum, she'd better have it together.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    if you had a women this hot in your life would you never get out of the bedroom let alone to your mums house...

Canada
    alba is smokeing hot. shes my pick
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    if you had a women this hot in your life would you never get out of the bedroom let alone to your mums house...
    lol i guess not. And i definitely wouldn't be posting here at all...

ViP

United States
    Beil, we could spar

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'd choose simpson personally. i've always had a thing for blondes.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Jessica Simpson all the way, man. It would be a perfect marriage, too, since we share the same last name.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You'd think sh'ed catch on to that. Or would she think you're wonderful because you never asked her to change her name?

United States
    Whats the big woo about changing your name when you get married anyway? In some Jewish homes the daughter would bear her mothers name which is of course why we have no idea if Magellan is Jewish or not... not that it matters but the history behind his name is interesting none-the-less
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Whats the big woo about changing your name when you get married anyway? In some Jewish homes the daughter would bear her mothers name which is of course why we have no idea if Magellan is Jewish or not... not that it matters but the history behind his name is interesting none-the-less
    It's supposed to symbolize the union of the two families or something like that.

United States
    If it resembles the union of two families it should have two last names...