I just received an email from my current web host, Freewebs, saying that I need to renew my subscription with them by 13th September to stop my site descending into a mess of ads and limited broadband. This reminded me that I bought hosting at Servage.net ages ago so that I could have a "proper" .com address and less photo censoring, but so far have not done anything with it.

Why? Because I suck. I completely over-estimated my ability to make a website, hence anitadebauch.com still looks like this

I realise that this is a long shot... but is there anyone on here who could set up a new site for me? Something basically along the lines of my current site, but on the Servage account, with short, simple pages of text, photo galleries, three online submission forms and a couple of password-protected pages. It doesn't need to be a giant sprawling thing, in fact the simpler and easier to navigate, the better.

I'm not sure what I can offer in exchange, but if you are interested in doing it please get in contact and we can discuss

Thanks!