Thread: Midnight Club: LA anyone?

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed

Midnight Club: LA anyone?

gotta say, I loved the old MC games, they're awesome racing arcade style games...totally over the top but nothing beats ramping up the side of a building site, flying over a building and landing right on the road alongside other vehicles...It was one of the first open world racing games and it used the GTA driving engine back in the day, if it follows suit with GTA's driving mechanics this time, we're in for a heck of a ride!

Can't wait for this one, out Oct 24th
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    gotta say, I loved the old MC games, they're awesome racing arcade style games...totally over the top but nothing beats ramping up the side of a building site, flying over a building and landing right on the road alongside other vehicles...It was one of the first open world racing games and it used the GTA driving engine back in the day, if it follows suit with GTA's driving mechanics this time, we're in for a heck of a ride!

Can't wait for this one, out Oct 24th
    I dug MC. I remember that it went from Los Angeles to Tokyo and Paris. Great fun, plus cool that you could rerun (with changable angles) the whole race as if you were watching a movie.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."