Thread: George Michael had a good New Year...

Administrator

England

George Michael had a good New Year...

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    uhh....why?
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Wait... Do you mean

George Michael?

OR...

George Michael?

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

capncnut
    The unnamed businessman paid for Michael to entertain his 300 guests on his private estate 20 miles outside Moscow...

...Christina Aguilera (was) reportedly paid £1m for performing three songs at the wedding of Russian oligarch Andrei Melnichenko in September 2005.
    Losers.