Thread: first aint it cool my name is bruce review and bubba nospheratu news (yes it exists)

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

first aint it cool my name is bruce review and bubba nospheratu news (yes it exists)

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33023

my name is bruce just sounds better and better the more i hear of it, bubba on the other hand, well remember a few weeks back when i said

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing
    if bruce aint in it i aint watching
    ^see i did, well from the man himself bruce has nothign to do with the seqquel, so guess i aint watching

Super Moderator

UK
    Ah mate, I can't wait to see My Name Is Bruce, it can't come soon enough, I wonder if it's gonna go theatrical or just straight to DVD - I wouldn't mind straight to DVD to be honest, so I can see it sooner!

It sounds like a real treat for Evil Dead fans, but I do really hope Sam Raimi decides to do Evil Dead 4 after having just done 3 Spider-Man's back-to-back. We need a big blow out finale of Evil Dead, it'd be great to see Raimi let-loose again on a movie that suits his deep-down, crazy cinematic style...plus - we need more Bruce on our screens, the dude's a class act, a proper leg-end, as we say here in the UK.