Thread: The 3rd Birthday: Parasite Eve Reborn !!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

The 3rd Birthday: Parasite Eve Reborn !!

Yeah, I couldn't believe it either when I read it.

I remember PE being one of the better survival horror bandwagon gamesof the 90's. RE is what they were all trying to be of course.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/113/1139918p1.html

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I remember PE being one of the better survival horror bandwagon gamesof the 90's.
    That's how I always think of it, as well. Bandwagon, but well enough done.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Not heard of it yet? shit son this is old news, it was originally going to be a japan only mobile game years ago its been kind of in development hell. Its apparently nothing like the first two so im not exactly enthused for a cancelled mobile port spin off.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    Not heard of it yet? shit son this is old news, it was originally going to be a japan only mobile game years ago its been kind of in development hell. Its apparently nothing like the first two so im not exactly enthused for a cancelled mobile port spin off.
    Well, I'm excited for any game on this genre.

There aren't enough quality projects that see the light of day such as alan wake.

Yet, we have more shooters and rpg's than a person with a life could ever play.

Nothing like the other 2? perhaps that's a good thing. Releasing it on smart phone is one thing. However, imo, when releasing a retail game they can't be straying too far.

Or perhaps they can, who knows? The games came out in the 90's and most gamers under the age of 21 couldn't tell you what the hell a parasite eve is!

So they could make it like katamari damacy and most wouldn't know the difference.

Last edited by darth los; 13-Dec-2010 at 08:35 PM. Reason: .
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Damn it, it's only for PSP. I got all excited for nothing.