Thread: Official Urban dead thread

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Official Urban dead thread

Well, it is getting a bit more fun. They have radio communication now and some cool groups out there to join, zed or survivor. Give it another whirl. I know alot of you bailed off of it, but I am still playing it and enjoy it. Let me know what you are all doing. Thanks.....

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by scoracrasia
    Well, it is getting a bit more fun. They have radio communication now and some cool groups out there to join, zed or survivor. Give it another whirl. I know alot of you bailed off of it, but I am still playing it and enjoy it. Let me know what you are all doing. Thanks.....
    Scary.

I was on the bog reading an old PC Magazine and found a link to urban Dead. I just came here to tell everyone.

I've gone a Firefighter (McDade) and a Consumer (McDeade). The first was a test but I might stick with the second account.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i hate it even if you get in a safe place then odds are ive been killed, though once i got up again as a human not a zombie, wierd.

United States
    Two of my three characters are almost at 10,000 XP. There isnt really a lot to do, I just play out of habit. I think the radio sucks. If you are offline for a couple of days inside a mall, when you come back there are like 200 transmissions to sift thru.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT
    Two of my three characters are almost at 10,000 XP. There isnt really a lot to do, I just play out of habit. I think the radio sucks. If you are offline for a couple of days inside a mall, when you come back there are like 200 transmissions to sift thru.
    Yup, alot of spam on there hardcore. Hopefully he will tweek it somehow to fix that.

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT
    Whats the best way of getting Experience except killing zombies. I've went a civilian and they are **** at hitting. Are there certian ways for certian classes to get experience?

Scotland
    Dammit, this game HAS to be made into a proper game. A lot of the ideas used can be implemented in an excellent role playing game.

I wish they would reset the game after awhile, the place feels used and abused.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by LoSTBoY
    Whats the best way of getting Experience except killing zombies. I've went a civilian and they are **** at hitting. Are there certian ways for certian classes to get experience?

Healing people gets you XP's as well.