Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So if you have this procedure, are your boobs still technically real?

Administrator

England

So if you have this procedure, are your boobs still technically real?

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I would say that they're fake. Any enhancements whether from natural or synthetic sourcesis still just foreign aid.What blows my mind is the stuff they use stem cells for. "Wanna treat lukeimia?" Nope. "Cure for parkinsons?" Nope. "Okay, How about we make bigger jugs!!!" BIGGER JUGS!! BRILLIANT!!!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I guess I'm going to come across as a pig, but... this is wonderful news!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Why is that? When did it become a felony to appreciate a nice set of cans? When did being able to appreciate the female form go out the window? I think it's great news as well. I'm just saying that with all the ills in the world that can be cured by stem cells this is what they decide to do.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    but just think how much pleasure this could bring to the world, now that can't be bad...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    but just think how much pleasure this could bring to the world, now that can't be bad...
    Just because you can motorboat some jugs doesn't mean that this is the be all end all. Of course it's not a bad thing but we give women too much power as it is and they know it. Just look at this thread. Everybody's like"ooooh, bigger jugs!!!" It's pathetic. Stop putting this kind of thing on a pedestal. No wonder so many women have men whipped. Most of us can't help ourselves.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Agreed. I want!!

the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (Baaps)

Did anyone else laugh at this?

Anyway, I'd say they probably are still "fake", although they would presumably be less obviously fake-looking than implants.
    Last edited by Chic Freak; 09-Jul-2007 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    What blows my mind is the stuff they use stem cells for. "Wanna treat lukeimia?" Nope. "Cure for parkinsons?" Nope. "Okay, How about we make bigger jugs!!!" BIGGER JUGS!! BRILLIANT!!!!
    LMFAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    When did it become a felony to appreciate a nice set of cans?
    Where on earth does the term 'cans' come from? Never heard that one!
    Last edited by Neil; 09-Jul-2007 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Where on earth does the term 'cans' come from? Never heard that one!
    It's used here in america. Have you ever seen the wedding crashers? Vince Vaughn uses it after owen wilson is all upset about the milf making him feel up her "cans." It's in the "motorboat" scene. I'm sure that in your culture you have certain words for breasts , among other things, that we've never heard of. When you think about it, there must be dozens of synonyms for breasts. Just goes to show how much thought men actually put into them.

United States
    A family member of mine had breastcancer and they took muscle and fat from down around her abdomenal area and made her new breast.
    I don't think there is anything wrong with it,if you were a woman and it was available wouldn't you want to do it? It did help my family member psychologically she was a basket case for awhile. Not because of not of having a breast but because of having cancer.
    The new breast kind of help take away the memories of the ordeal sort of!
    It just helped! imho good idea! if it helps a woman with her self esteem or help her get over an ordeal so be it!
    Those implants are scary dont do it girls there are too many stories about them to go and do that to yourself! I hear of them leaking causing infection, all kinds of things.not a good way to go.
    This idea sounds very logical use your own body fat(who knew fat was good lol) and make bigger boobs!wowww

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbieangel View Post
    I don't think there is anything wrong with it,if you were a woman and it was available wouldn't you want to do it?

That's not the issue though. It was if they were still fake or not and the are enhanced therefore they are.

Canada
    if they do it to men we would never leave the house.

I'm down with it

Canada
    Some people aren't happy with what they have.
    It's good treatment for people with Cancer, like Debbieangel
    brought up but beyond that, it's just plain dumb.
    They may look nice, make our eyes pop out of our head but
    fake takes the cake

United States
    I'd say they're technically real because they're formulated with your own body fat and stem cells and nothing foreign is being inserted into the body full of saline or silicone or even air. This is tremendous news for the many women who have been forced to have a mastectomy and lose their dignity in the process.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    "there not boobs, there lieees!"