Thread: Christmas Cheer to all!

Administrator

England

Exclamation Christmas Cheer to all!

Hope everyone had a good christmas, hope you all got drunk and ate turkey until you couldn't handle anymore! so what did ya all do?

myself, i got very drunk and posted a message on here to the staff and attended a few parties and got a few good presents lol... had christmas dinner at mine then spent the night at my girlfriends house. as for presents, nothing spectacular... deoderant giftsets, clothes.. a couple of DVD's.. (interactive bullseye off my granparents )

biggest part of my day though was when i got down on one knee, and asked my beautiful girlfriend of 4 years if she would marry me, and she said yes, ive attached a picture of the ring ive given her from the website, it cost me £2,290.00 ($4,485.65 USD) and she's worth every penny. i need to get a new digi camera but when i do i'll take some pics!

again, hope you all had a good christmas!
    Attached Images

Super Moderator

UK
    And may I be the first to say congratulations!

That's a very nice ring as well.

I had a quiet one (lol, how many millions and millions of people say that every year do you think? ), didn't eat as much as I did last year, but last year I almost fell out of my chair I was so stuffed, so I paced myself this year. Laughed my ass off at the Vicar of Dibley, groaned at Little Britain Abroad and jiggled my nuts around balling with laughter at the Clerks 2 DVD ... then ate a load of chocolate and played charades - which I found out I'm actually pretty good at.

Tomorrow I'm off out for the first day filming for I Am Zombie Man 2, everybody wish the weather to be good for me!

Ho ho ho, merry xmas everyone ... and now, the final week of 2006 ... it's been a good year ... and I very much enjoyed writing "2006" on things.

Administrator

England
    Rings smings! I bought my girlfriend tickets to go and see the Goodies! Now there's romance!

Congrats Andy!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Banned User

United States
    I want one of those *sigh* Congrats.

i sat at home, cleaned all weekend. The only gift i recieved was a vaccum cleaner and 80$. i decided not to go to a friends house for family gatherings kinda depress me. Too much drama

United States
    My Christmas ruled. It was just family stuff, but I like my immediate family. I didnt have to see any dumass aunts etc so it was great, plus I got some cool stuff. Nothing super expensive or anything, but I dont care about that.
    No yelling, no snotty comments.
    Awesome.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States

Congrats Andy!

I made a huge Christmas dinner...we opened presents!
    I got alot of wonderful presents alot of special presents...one present was a pic of my granddaughter and me w/poem made me cry alot!
    Hubby bought me a portable DVD player now I can watch my zombie movies in bed!! Also, a new digital camera and I am driving everybody crazy taking candid pics of them..lolll!
    I spent my day with my family which was very special as always!

United States
    with a ring like that...well....lets just say its gonna be one hell of a honey moon

congrats!