Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter looks happy

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Peter looks happy

Enjoy this rare look of Peter at the airport.

United States
    When the characters are banging on the glass to get the zombies' attention, Roger smacks Flyboy's ass. Look for it.

UK
    Of course you'd be pretty happy too if you were cast as the lead actor in one of the greatest horror films of all time.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Is he this happy before or after shooting children?

United States
    He's just happy due to all the coffee he drank for free from the machine. In a minute he's going to look worried as he frantically searches for a bathroom!

Canada
    think he is happy because he is holding his big black gun?

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckroast View Post
    He's smiling because he's just got back from taking a colossal dump:

First, he spent three hours preparing for, and carrying out, an assault on an apartment complex filled with zombies and hostile residents. The whole time, he had a massive shit brewing and was dying for a chance to unload it.

He tried sneaking away into the laundry room when no-one was looking; hiding behind a sheet hanging from a clothes line, he dropped trou over a wash-hand basin and lowered the payload. But just then, just as the snout of a mammoth turtle-head poked out into the light of the world, a little blond trooper burst into the room, spluttering and retching. The turd retreated back inside, Peter reluctantly closed the bomb-bay doors: relief would have to wait.

Had he known he would be spending the next twelve hours stuck in a cramped helicopter with three strangers, he would, no doubt, have done things differently. He would have dropped his baggage then and there, in earshot of the blond kid, and to hell with the consequences. But hindsight is 20:20.

After dawn the next morning, Peter waddled cautiously into the air-field waiting room. As tiny clawing fingers grabbed at his clothes and vicious milk-teeth snapped shut inches from his skin, his fear and horror were overshadowed by thoughts of the huge solid mass trying to force its way out from inside him, like a second spine with a mind of its own.

As the haze of gun-fire and vaporized blood cleared before his eyes, a simple sight bathed his shit-harried soul in the purest joy. Past the sofa upon which rested the shredded bodies of dead children, through the wooden doorway pockmarked with bullet holes: the heaven-sent glint of morning sun on porcelain.

As he rested his buttocks on the cold seat, Peter's mind knew peace at last. If I was a king, he thought, I would gladly trade my throne for this one.

United States
    You know, that image with the vending machine in the background makes me wonder why they didn't raid the vending machine for all the food in it. They don't know where they are going or how long it's going to be before they have a chance to stop-off at Applebee's for lunch, you would think they would have raided all the food they could get.

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    think he is happy because he is holding his big black gun?
    And by Big Black gun you mean...

Just kidding dude. You did set yourself up for that one though.

Never noticed that before but that shot, imo, in remeniscent of a stationhouse complete with coffee cups all around. Perhaps it was a flashback to happier times, maybe his rookie year...

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States

you ever read the dawn of the dead comics. it has him crying in them. once at the airport then when he shoots roger. i thought it was funny seeing how serious he was in the movie.

United States
    Cool photo- always love seeing these on set stills because it gives me a fresh look at something that I have seen countless times before.

As is the case with this particular photo- I never realized that homeboy was sitting so casually with his back to an open door. Would think that he would have been a little more cautious considering the circumstances. But awesome pic nonetheless.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I love the little smile thing he does when he bangs the vending machine and gets a free cup of coffee. It's like, amidst the chaos of everything that's happened, he's just so damned happy about the free cup of coffee... he's almost saying, "Ha! I just got free coffee and I'm not gonna tell the others about it! Muahaha!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Cool photo- always love seeing these on set stills because it gives me a fresh look at something that I have seen countless times before.
    Is this an on-set photo? Judging by the coloring and the black bars on top and bottom, I thought it was a screen cap? Not one I recognize off hand, but damn....there are so many edits of this flick it wouldn't surprise me.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    ^^^^

Perhaps that's why he was so happy. I mean all the coffee he an drink. Why wouldn't a cop be happier than a pig in shit?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Why wouldn't a cop be happier than a pig in shit?
    *adjusts nerd glasses and speaks with a lisp* I believe they were ssswat memberssss....