Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Share your favorite cheesey jokes...

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States

Share your favorite cheesey jokes...

What did one lesbian vampire say to the other?

See you next month!
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

United States
    lol...thats terrible but hey I approve

Haiti
    A pork pie walks into a pub and says "Pint of bitter please" barman says "sorry sir we don't serve food".
    The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect as much, and laugh at the inevitable.
    Marquis De Sade.

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakobsa View Post
    A pork pie walks into a pub and says "Pint of bitter please" barman says "sorry sir we don't serve food".

A six-foot termite walks into a bar and says, "Hey, is the bartender here?
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

United States
    A guy walks into a bar.. damn that must've hurt!

A duck walks into a bar and says "Gimmie a beer!"
    The bartender says "that'll be $5"
    To which the duck replied "that's cool, just put it on my bill"

Wait, it gets worse.

What happens when you throw a pink elephent into the red sea?
    It gets wet.

What's the difference between snowmen and snowwomen?
    Snowballs

Why did Frosty the Snowman pull down his pants?
    He heard the snowblower was coming.

That's all I can think of now.. more cheese later.

Banned User

United States
    How do you embarrass an archaeologist?

You show him a used tampon and ask him to determine which period it is from

Haiti
    Q;What's blue and white and if it falls from a tree will kill you?
    A; A fridge in a denim jacket.
    The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect as much, and laugh at the inevitable.
    Marquis De Sade.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    A grasshopper walks into a bar; the bartender says, "You know we have a drink named after you?" to which the grashopper says, "You have a drink named Steve?"

United States
    How about a dirty one, eh?

A WHITE HORSE JUMPS INTO A MUD PUDDLE!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

United States
    that's one I've always heard coupled with...

How do you make a handkercheif dance?
    Put a little boogie in it.

capncnut
    Okay guys, crap joke:

A guy and his girlfriend walk into a bar. The girl has a vodka tonic and the guy orders a pint of 'magic' beer. The girl says to him "magic beer? whats so magic about it?" The guy drinks the pint in one, runs upstairs, jumps out of the window and flies around the building three times in a circle before flying back into the bar. The girl looks at him and says "wow, can I try some of that?" The guy orders a pint for her and says "sure, here you go." Just like him she drinks it all in one, runs upstairs, jumps out of the window but instead of flying she falls 20 feet down and breaks her neck, killing her instantly. The bartender says to the guy, "Clark Kent, you're a cruel bastard when you're drunk!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chakobsa View Post
    Q;What's blue and white and if it falls from a tree will kill you?
    A; A fridge in a denim jacket.
    I told that joke in chat the other night and nobody understood it!
    Last edited by capncnut; 10-Nov-2006 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    I dont understand it.

A girl whos been with to many guys

is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

Dying

Undisclosed
    Two guys are walking down a street when they see a dog licking itself. The first guy says "Man, I'd sure like to be able to do that". The second says "Why don't you try petting him first?".

United States
    Lol!!!

United States
    Q: How many lesbians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: TWO. One to actually do it, and one to write a folksong about it!