Thread: Sometimes I just hate the human race

England

Sometimes I just hate the human race

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

What kind of sick arsehole would do this to a dog? Absolutely disgusting and I hope they are caught and suitably punished. The older I get the more angry I get that humans just think they can lord it over animals and treat them like shit for their own amusement. They deserve a good life far more than the kind of people who would treat them like this. I just wish I could collect that dog and have it come live with me. If I caught somebody doing that to a dog I'd have a hard job stopping myself from putting them in hospital

United States
    You know more than one person was involved. Probably teenagers out of school for the summer. A shitty idea like that only takes place when several retards deem it a bright idea and act on it.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    You know more than one person was involved. Probably teenagers out of school for the summer. A shitty idea like that only takes place when several retards deem it a bright idea and act on it.
    Not only that but they probably made a video to post online to get their 15 minutes of fame. It probably isn't the first time that these people have done something like this and it should be taken very seriously as torturing and killing animals at a young age is one of the common traits of serial killers.
    Last edited by Sammich; 11-Jul-2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: a