Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough of this will make anyone feel sick...

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK

Enough of this will make anyone feel sick...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6522643.stm

a chocolate billboard... nice!

United Kingdom
    Typical all that chocolate and it has to be in London doesn't it

Anyway it would probably be pretty dusty, and all those peoples hands on it

On a sidenote your sig cracks me up everytime I see it

Super Moderator

UK
    Ewww!

I wouldn't eat something that's had a bunch of Londoners crawling all over it ... or just people in general!

All pawed over, in the open air, covered in bird shiite and flies, some dog piss down in the corner ... ewww...plus, what about people biting into it, there's at least 3cm of 'infected' area around the bite radius, which includes teeth marks and lip marks ... then the added area where nose-breath has been blasted onto the chocolate itself.

Yuck...would have been better, or at least more hygienic, if they had an official cutting off slices of it.

capncnut
    Thornton's an' all. Thems do some good quality choklit.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Ewww!

I wouldn't eat something that's had a bunch of Londoners crawling all over it ... or just people in general!

All pawed over, in the open air, covered in bird shiite and flies, some dog piss down in the corner ... ewww...plus, what about people biting into it, there's at least 3cm of 'infected' area around the bite radius, which includes teeth marks and lip marks ... then the added area where nose-breath has been blasted onto the chocolate itself.

Yuck...would have been better, or at least more hygienic, if they had an official cutting off slices of it.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. I think I would vomit if I attempted to take a bite out of that thing. Unless, of course, I was the first person.

United States
    If people really knew all the facts about chocolate you wouldn't be so squeamish. Did you know the FDA regulates the amount of roaches that can be in processed coca beans?

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Super Moderator

UK
    *shudders*

Gross ... but I guess they're technically edible ...

I still find the whole 'legal amount of semen in mayonaise' thing sickening ... if for the only fact, how could anyone find the inspiration/time/whatever to spunk off to a vat of smelly, white goo!

United States
    You know, I don't think it said that people just started chewing on the chocolate. There was probably someone there to cut portions off for folks, but who knows?!

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
    Typical all that chocolate and it has to be in London doesn't it

Anyway it would probably be pretty dusty, and all those peoples hands on it

On a sidenote your sig cracks me up everytime I see it
    oooh Yorkie you beat me to it I was going to say something about his sig..next time when I feel it I am gonna say it..HEY CYKOTIC I LOVE THAT SIG!!! I mean that is the funniest I have seen yet!
    OK,to the thread at hand, atleast you are near it I am across the sea drooling
    is that companies chocolates good or is it all hype?:drool smilie:

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    If people really knew all the facts about chocolate you wouldn't be so squeamish. Did you know the FDA regulates the amount of roaches that can be in processed coca beans?
    I am soooooooo not reading that *closes eyes* Nope not reading it

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    *shudders*

Gross ... but I guess they're technically edible ...

I still find the whole 'legal amount of semen in mayonaise' thing sickening ... if for the only fact, how could anyone find the inspiration/time/whatever to spunk off to a vat of smelly, white goo!
    *goes to rid her fridge of all the mayo*

I loved Mayo right up till that point

Quote Originally Posted by Debbieangel View Post
    oooh Yorkie you beat me to it I was going to say something about his sig..next time when I feel it I am gonna say it..HEY CYKOTIC I LOVE THAT SIG!!! I mean that is the funniest I have seen yet!
    OK,to the thread at hand, atleast you are near it I am across the sea drooling
    is that companies chocolates good or is it all hype?:drool smilie:
    I was the same about the sig, everytime I saw it I laughed and thought the same as you I must comment on it at some point, sorry I beat ya too it

And oooooooooooooooooh yes they make good chocolate very good chocolate I have made myself feel sick plenty of times just cos it was so nice that I had to eat just one more piece

Maybe someone could send ya some over to try it

capncnut
    Thornton's truffles are the biggety bomb!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Thornton's truffles are the biggety bomb!
    Ok, tell this american what is in a truffle I do believe I have had them here but who knows if I have had the best?
    We have a company over hear called Charval ..yum they make the best chocolats and then theres Sari's ,Whitman...cant help it I LOVE chocolate! lol
    But, I stay away from it as much as possible but this thread now I am gonna have to go out and buy a Hershey bar! Just one!

capncnut
    Here you go Debbo, enjoy.

England
    [QUOTE=MinionZombie;78597]Ewww!

[QUOTE]

And even worse,some london tramp might have wiped his cheesy bod end on it

Super Moderator

UK
    And even worse,some london tramp might have wiped his cheesy bod end on it
    And I thought only I could lower the tone and gross folk out ... give the man a hand, folks.

*shudders*

Ewww ... I can picture the smell and the visual of some ... yeuch ... residue ... smeared on the sugary brown...