Thread: To celebrate Halloween - Everyone's a member weekend...

Administrator

England

To celebrate Halloween - Everyone's a member weekend...

I'm think, over halloween weekend (Oct 31st - Nov 2nd), of having a 'everyone's a member' weekend.

Basically all users for those 2-3 days, have all the limits/facilities of subscribed members (eg: higher limits and summaries etc).

The only ommission would be access to 'members only' contributions.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    sounds like a great idea dude. i should get over to the fiction section more often and this is just the sort of thing that'll give me a push.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Administrator

England
    Infact I'd probably do it for six days, Oct 27th to Nov 2nd...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States

free weekend

SWEET! That would definately be much appreciated and very cool of you to do....

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Infact I'd probably do it for six days, Oct 27th to Nov 2nd...
    Good man and very kind of you. Like Mike says, it might push me to check out the fiction section a bit more - there's some great stories in there.

United States
    Great idea,this will get me to come to the fiction section more often too.

Administrator

England
    Right! Let's go for it... As mentioned on the main page...

Halloween Special! To celebrate Halloween, between October 26th and November 1st, ALL regular (free) accounts will be given 'Subscribed Member' privileges (accepted for access to member only fiction). So make sure you visit the fiction section over Halloween week!!
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Thanks, Neil! Will definately plan to spend some time doing a lot of reading.

Administrator

England
    Tis done!
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Sweeeeeeeeeetttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

United States
    I'am going to be spending alot of time in the Fiction Section over the next week.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    I'am going to be spending alot of time in the Fiction Section over the next week.
    Good!
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Once again, thank you kindly, sir. Much appreciated!

United States
    Yeah a big thank you for this gift. I was reading through the fiction section (lot's there new and old worth reading) and always running out of reads, I digested a lot of stories with the free time and was able to rate and give a ton of feedback.

Many thanks Neil.