Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: celeb rants...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

celeb rants...

the christian bale got me thinking about other notable celebrity/actor blow ups.

post em if you got them.

this is klaus kinski and the production manager of fitzcarraldo, walter saxer going at. you'll notice that saxer never backs down and has no problem telling kinski to stop being a baby. this is from the amazing documentary "my best fiend" about werner herzog's relationship with kinski. there is a part of the doc (which i couldn't find on youtube) where herzog talks about the time he literally had pull a gun on kinski and threaten to kill him on the stop if he tried to walk off the movie or start anymore trouble.

here's another one about kinski in which the director of crawlspace tells about the nightmare of working with kinski and the murder plot hatched against him by one of the producers to collect the insurance money and later on how the crew keep urging that kinski be murdered.

Last edited by Mike70; 03-Feb-2009 at 05:29 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    As I mentioned in the Bale thread, these are Lily Tomlin and David O Russell(director) on the set of I Heart Huckabees.

I actually find this funny for some reason...

And....When Quintin Tarantino Attacks!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    As I mentioned in the Bale thread, these are Lily Tomlin and David O Russell(director) on the set of I Heart Huckabees.

I actually find this funny for some reason...

that's awesome when david russell finally blows his top after listening to all that baby ass whining out of lily tomlin.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quentin is a madman at the beginning of that.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    who can forget casey kaseem losing it

Norway
    You guys know that paparazzi is just stalkers and psychos with cameras right? They are working very hard to provoke people so they can sue and/or sell some pictures. Why do you atomaticly decide to judge Tarantino as a madman? We dont know what they did to him before or what they did to him behind the cameras. Think for yourself people dont just blindly acept everything that you see.

Super Moderator

UK
    I think with that Tarantino clip - the one on the red carpet - that he actually mistakenly thought the guy he was bitching at was the guy he was actually mad with, so the victim was actually the wrong guy - I think that's some of the background aftermath to that clip.

As for the other one, aye, it must get real old very fast being followed around by a bunch of numpties whose job in life is to follow other people around - while driving incredibly dangerously - with a phone clamped to one ear, and a laptop in one hand and a camera in another while using the tired old excuse of "if people didn't wanna see it, I'd be out of a job" - partly true, but also people want to see it now because a bunch of greasy schmucks started peddling that crap and now a bunch of morons are hooked on it.

I'd probably bitch them out at some point too.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trencher View Post
    You guys know that paparazzi is just stalkers and psychos with cameras right? They are working very hard to provoke people so they can sue and/or sell some pictures. Why do you atomaticly decide to judge Tarantino as a madman? We dont know what they did to him before or what they did to him behind the cameras. Think for yourself people dont just blindly acept everything that you see.
    Dude....nobody is even saying who's right and who's wrong. They're just funny to see.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    who can forget casey kaseem losing it
    AHAHAHA...I'd forgotten that one...love it! Here's a Shatner one that's pretty funny.

I really wanted to find the one where he's doing an audio recording & pronounces "sabotage" as "sabba-taage". When corrected he responds "I don't say 'sabotage'. YOU say sabotage, I say 'sabba-taage'.". Same session, when given direction on how to deliver a line; "Don't...don't, don't tell me how to do it. It sickens me."

Here's an Orson Welles one that's a hoot too. Stick with it 'till the end. There's a longer version that has some more zingers at the end, but I can't find it.

Right funny stuff.
    Last edited by MoonSylver; 04-Feb-2009 at 04:26 PM.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trencher View Post
    I wasn't saying he was in the wrong for flipping out... I am completely against the paparazzi... I was just sayin he goes berzerk and it's great.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Not really a rant, but Crispin Glover on Letterman is pretty funny...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    this isn't necessarily a rant either but is funny anyway. a dutch tv host cannot stop laughing at the way his disabled guests talk. one has a super high squeaky voice and the other has a super, super low voice. the host simply, hard as he tries, cannot contain himself. the host, producers and director of the show were all fired after this episode.

Last edited by Mike70; 04-Feb-2009 at 06:10 PM.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    That's the weirdest damn video I have ever seen. WTF was all that about?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Tarantino was at The Sundance Film Festival as a judge and apparently as he walked out of a Starbucks, these paparazzi were there filming him. When they wouldn't answer his question about why they were filming, he lost his temper and hit the guy.

Mike....that video is hilarious and sad at the same time. Once the dude started talking about sweet talk before sex, I knew it was over.
    Last edited by bassman; 04-Feb-2009 at 06:34 PM.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    OMG, William Shatner just OWNED that engineer. That was awesome.

Capt. Kirk Rulez LoLz

Here is Sabbataage

Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 04-Feb-2009 at 09:19 PM.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*