Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: land of the dead? greatest film ever?

Undisclosed

land of the dead? greatest film ever?

land of the dead is great.

f*ck all the haters.

lotd 4ever bitchez.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ipotts85
    land of the dead is great.

f*ck all the haters.

lotd 4ever bitchez.

WOW! What a great post. That's it I am convinced now. ipotts has crossed me over to the righteous side of the LAND camp. What was I thinking? A bold statement like that should convince everyone that LAND is the greatest film ever. All you haters need to bow down to this film and praise it for it is righteous.

Ok, Now back to reality!

F*CK all the haters huh? Well, I can't really say I have comment for that, but when you can really convince me on why this is the greatest film ever I would like to read your opinion. However, a statement like that doesn't convince me, what it really does is make me believe any turd Romero turns out will have a fanboy like yourself creaming in his pants.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Hey! Everybody, look! There's a dead horse over there ... seriously, look, over there ... damn, that sh*t looks flogged to death.

Can we ever call it a day on this thing, Dj and some hate it, me and some love it. *dusts hands*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    Hey! Everybody, look! There's a dead horse over there ... seriously, look, over there ... damn, that sh*t looks flogged to death.

Can we ever call it a day on this thing, Dj and some hate it, me and some love it. *dusts hands*
    Threads like the initial post will have that horse beaten until it is just a red spot in the pasture. Sorry MZ, I saw the post and I just couldn't stop myself from replying to it. I tried not to hit 'POST REPLY' but something inside of me just said "DO IT". It's an impulse thing.... Kinda like ipotts pre-mature ejeculation problem I just don't have the mess to clean up afterwards.

j/k ipotts
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    This is the most unnecessary topic ever. Everybody already knows that Land of the Dead is great.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed
    Everybody already knows that Land of the Dead is great.

Wrong choice of words.

it should be, Most people think LAND of the DEAD is great, while the rest considered it a bigger turd than Krush Groove.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Indeed, most like/love it ... and some hate it.

I think we've all learnt something here today, can we finally bury this argument? It's been nearly a year since the flick first hit cinemas.

Next up we'll probably see an argument between people who love Clerks 2 and people who hate it. It's coming out July 21st now, been brought forward - now there's a rare thing...although that happened with Land...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Next up we'll probably see an argument between people who love Clerks 2 and people who hate it. It's coming out July 21st now, been brought forward - now there's a rare thing...although that happened with Land...
    And lets look at what happened to Land when they bumped it up.

MZ, you know this hatchett will never be buried. As long as there is a LAND DVD around there will be the hate camp and the love camp. The problem is the HATE camp out numbers the love camp.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Oh don't start Dj, we all know for a fact we'll never know which camp actually outweighs which, so let's all quit the bitching, it's boring now. Indeed, Land didn't rock at the box office because it was poorly placed, Universal are idiots, putting a Halloween season movie up against summer blockbusters like War of the Worlds? Utterly retarded, when it came to the UK it may have been the last-fudging-country to get it, but it was better placed and promptly did well, relatively speaking.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Oh don't start Dj, we all know for a fact we'll never know which camp actually outweighs which, so let's all quit the bitching, it's boring now. Indeed, Land didn't rock at the box office because it was poorly placed, Universal are idiots, putting a Halloween season movie up against summer blockbusters like War of the Worlds? Utterly retarded, when it came to the UK it may have been the last-fudging-country to get it, but it was better placed and promptly did well, relatively speaking.
    You know when this argument will end?

When posts like the titled thread are no longer made. Quite a misleading post, here I thought YES another LAND debate and here it was someone setting up the casual reader into believing one thing while acheiving another.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Or when the brains of one side all finally explode causing mass extinction for one side of the argument...

*glances at Dj*

Dude, stop trying to go all "Scanners" on us over here in the love camp, lol.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Oh don't start Dj, we all know for a fact we'll never know which camp actually outweighs which.
    ..uuu ,poll anyone, im watching land for the first time later today so ill post my thoughts, but yeah a poll should sort it oot. *folds arms and nods knowingly*.

Super Moderator

UK
    Well yeh hobnobviously, Dawn is also my favourite flick - not just of GAR's but of ALL films. It's just sooooooo good, it's ... it's ... *exhales sternly* (that's my classification for films that are just so good it's undescribable).

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    "hobnoviously" , im adding that to my vocabulary

Super Moderator

UK
    It was one of the "favourite phrases" from my days at Uni. Each time I did a new Uni Video (typically it was one per semester), I put a list of that semester's favourite phrases in the credits. "Hobnobviously" was one of them, the original that started the trend off? That was "b'ave".