Thread: Wanted to say hello

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Wanted to say hello

Hi, guys, I wanted to say hello
    Last edited by livingdeadpress; 22-Sep-2009 at 05:12 AM.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    "JOINNN USSSSS"

Welcome aboard, man.

United States
    Welcome!

United States
    Welcome to the boards, LivingDead. Glad to have you on board!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by livingdeadpress View Post
    Hi, guys, I wanted to say hello and to also say sorry for so many posts about new books. Didn't know that was a no-no. I like to play by the rules when possible.
    So I thought I'd share a little about me and what I love about zombies, so you will know I am not just a guy using this site to promote books.
    First off, am a big Romero fan. Dawn of the Dead is my favorite movie. Can watch it again and again but try to limit each viewing so I don't know every second by heart.
    I write a little and one day hope to have a real book completed for the wide world. I own a lot of zombie movies and books, and eat it up as much as I can. Even got a bunch of undead toys. I just got a set of the Japan Dawn of the Dead guys. the 4 with the red packaging. The one looks like Savini is very cool.
    I'm pretty sure I have a few collectibles that are unique, like severed heads and a few books that weren't out there mass market.
    One day I'll die and my wife will sell them on ebay. A morbid thought but the truth.
    So anyway. I absolutely love zombies. To me its a way of dealing with the inevitability of death that stalks us all.
    That's it, talk to you guys soon on the posts.

Welcome to the boards. And about the ebay thing:

Can you say "Living Will"?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Last edited by livingdeadpress; 22-Sep-2009 at 05:12 AM.