Thread: I forgot Obama was black...

United States

I forgot Obama was black...

so sayeth Chris Matthews. I'd love to slap this guy right in the face - not because of these remarks, but because he's Chris Matthews.

http://www.bvblackspin.com/2010/01/2...k-for-an-hour/

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    that guy is a complete and total jackass.

i found this interesting:
    A note to other liberals like Chris Matthews: Please stop saying that a post-racial America means that blackness disappears. While I can't speak for everyone, I can personally say that I don't want the beauty of blackness to go away. Instead, I would rather have blackness be respected
    indeed. instead of sweeping all this under the carpet using the dubious epithet "post-racial", let's acknowledge our differences. it's far more honest and far more respectful. the future of this country is going to be built around white, black, and hispanic working together. to pretend that the differences between our races don't matter is to stick one's head in the proverbial sand.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I like matthews because he's virtually the only one who gives a tough interview and just doesn't let pols stick to their talking points. He actualy busts their balls.

We need more like him.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Obama is BLACK...

What What What???!!!???