Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brokeback of the Dead

United States

Brokeback of the Dead

Yet another Brokeback Mountain parody trailer...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...10&q=brokeback

Isle of Man
    Hahaha, now that is a classic!

Fiji
    awesome, great catch.

Administrator

England
    Rest in peace Mr Liberty! You were awesome as Dr Logan!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    oh man!! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!! I think I wet 'em.

Undisclosed
    thats not right, hilarious but not right

Super Moderator

UK
    Now that was awesome.

And it's kind of funny, it just intensifies a relationship which is already pretty sweet in the actual film, hehe. When Bub discover's Logan's dead body, it is actually quite emotional - you feel more from that, the relationship of a zombie and his crazy scientist chum/captor, than you do from all those O.C. type films/shows.

Awwww...

And I really must see this Brokeback Mountain thingy, it looks like a quality film and it's got Gyllenhaal in it - who is one of the best new actors of our (I mean my) generation.

Isle of Man
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    Now that was awesome.

And it's kind of funny, it just intensifies a relationship which is already pretty sweet in the actual film, hehe. When Bub discover's Logan's dead body, it is actually quite emotional - you feel more from that, the relationship of a zombie and his crazy scientist chum/captor, than you do from all those O.C. type films/shows.

Awwww...

And I really must see this Brokeback Mountain thingy, it looks like a quality film and it's got Gyllenhaal in it - who is one of the best new actors of our (I mean my) generation.

I may get some slack for this, but I really dont care at all.

The film is good, I will admit that. The score is catchy...the cinematography is amazing. Heath Ledger's performance was amazing.

Best Picture? No. Deserving of all these nominations? I dont think so. The reason why its getting so much hype is because it is one of the first serious gay romance movies out there...and thats it. Since the Oscars became nothing more than a political pedestal since...forever...**** like this happens. Surely its a damn good film, but not deserving all the lauding it is getting. I mean, Cinderella Man was amazing and no one really hears of that movie.

And I dont think Gylethall is that great an actor...but thats just my opinion as well...so maybe you wont listen to anything I have said

Super Moderator

UK
    I listened to "fupishcu"

Isle of Man
    Hhahaha. FUPISHCU me?! NO FUPISHCU YOU!!!

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    The film was very touching, certainly not the epic that it's made out to be by the popular press, but it WAS a very emotional, and yes believable film.

And there were no zombies in it, but it was good anyway .

M_

United States
    That was sooooo great!!

Two great movies that go great together!!!!!

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    a man and his zombie lover....now that is a love story for all time!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    hahaha! Nice!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by idsaluteyoubub
    I may get some slack for this, but I really dont care at all.

The film is good, I will admit that. The score is catchy...the cinematography is amazing. Heath Ledger's performance was amazing.

Best Picture? No. Deserving of all these nominations? I dont think so. The reason why its getting so much hype is because it is one of the first serious gay romance movies out there...and thats it. Since the Oscars became nothing more than a political pedestal since...forever...**** like this happens. Surely its a damn good film, but not deserving all the lauding it is getting. I mean, Cinderella Man was amazing and no one really hears of that movie.

And I dont think Gylethall is that great an actor...but thats just my opinion as well...so maybe you wont listen to anything I have said

I agree with you on Brokeback Mountain. I also believe that Cinderella Man was the best movie that came out in 2005 and should have won best picture. Sure Crash was good, but Cinderella Man was so much better.