Thread: Walking Dead Limited Edition MASK

Undisclosed

Walking Dead Limited Edition MASK

Just wondering and wishing if anyone has a photo of the included KNB made zombie mask that comes with this Limited Edition TWD Tin? If so, please post a pic so we can see. Likewise, I'll keep scouring the net to see what turns up.

Thanks!

England
    Here it is

The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Not that I expected very much, but that kinda sucks....

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    It's gotta fit in the packaging, what did you expect, Bass? It's just an add-in to get you to buy it and pay a ludicrous price for the whole package-deal.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    It's gotta fit in the packaging, what did you expect, Bass?
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman

I guess the worst thing is the string. They could've made it a full mask. Not that it bothers me any. I decided at the beginning that I wouldn't be getting the Limited Edition.
    Last edited by bassman; 26-Sep-2011 at 02:21 PM. Reason: .

Super Moderator

United States
    I get it, but packaging a full-cowl mask is a bit more difficult, I think...unless they went soft rubber and designed it so squashing it into a box wouldn't ruin, which I guess is an option, but seems way too over the top for such a gimmick.

That would also interfere with their Halloween line of mask products...they are doing one of those, right? I'd think they almost have to, but who knows.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Yeah, somebody's gotta take a picture with that mask on because it is lame-O.
    Today I was at some Halloween shop and saw the Rick Grimes costume. I didn't have my phone or I would've taken a picture of it. I think the gun was orange. I'm sure they'll have a bunch so I will come back right after the big day and try to pick it up for alot less, which I think is around $60 at the mo-mo.

That and a bunch of wigs and fake 'staches... I love fake 'staches.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I received a magazine in the mail yesterday advertising for the local costume and party shop. What was on the cover? TWD costumes. What was weird about it? They were children's costumes.

As ron mentioned, there was Rick, the little girl from the first episode, and a random zombie. All kids that couldn't have been over ten years old......
    Last edited by bassman; 29-Sep-2011 at 01:04 PM. Reason: .

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I received a magazine in the mail yesterday advertising for the local costume and party shop. What was on the cover? TWD costumes. What was weird about it? They were children's costumes.

As ron mentioned, there was Rick, the little girl from the first episode, and a random zombie. All kids that couldn't have been over ten years old......
    The Rick ones I saw were for adults. I didn't see any others, nor for kids. I'd buy one for a kid if I saw one. I don't see any problem with that. Better than some of the whorish crap they are selling...
    I'd much rather my kid be a flesh eater than a flesh peddler, lol, even though they both walk the streets in their own different ways.