Thread: The Tunnel (film)

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

The Tunnel (film)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u47cTpo70EE

yep, another found footage, of sorts, only its not found, just called fake by the movie public.
    i just watched it during a movie night with friends and whilst it starts slow and has little pay off man does it have 4 or 5 cracking scares in it.

not amazing but for the crowd who digs POV films this ones just your basic haunted house ride with little jump scares riding it.

Super Moderator

UK
    So if you're into POV flicks, or indeed into urban exploring, it should be a worthwhile venture.

Looks okay, but nothing spectacular either. Maybe I'll give it a spin when it comes around on Sky Movies/The Horror Channel/Film4 or whatever.

Administrator

England
    Reviews on IMDB seem favourable!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1735485/reviews
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Looks okay, but nothing spectacular either. Maybe I'll give it a spin when it comes around on Sky Movies/The Horror Channel/Film4 or whatever.
    oh yeah its not going to win any awards, but watching it with friends is a hoot. At 3 points, being the schooled filmmaker in the group, i caught myself going 'oh boy, here we go' and just as someones about to go 'what?' they go 'whA-RRRHGHGHGGH!!" to a scare.
    and honestly one point rustled all our jimmies so to speak involving then finding a camera they dropped earlier thats actually been used to film them....

i think 4 of us all at once said 'oh god, thats fuckin' creepy'. needless to say a good time was had watching it

Super Moderator

United States
    You guys make it sound....nifty, I guess'd be the appropriate word for it. If I can get some legitimate scares from it and it has okay ambiance, I'm in.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Saw this about 6 months ago. It was entertaining... would probably watch it again, but far from something to write home about.