Thread: Saw 3 poster

Dead

Undisclosed

Saw 3 poster

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/ind...plate=newsfull

Ok, is it me or did this movie get filmed completely under the radar? Seriously, I read one or two weeks ago that they finished photography but the last thing I heard about it before that was some casting news. Oh well, let's just hope it's as good as the first two.

Canada
    sweet, halloween release.
    Last edited by general tbag; 28-Jun-2006 at 09:34 PM.

United States
    is this series gonna carry on like halloween or freddy, gosh

Super Moderator

UK
    Wicked poster, makes me cringe ... *shudder*

Saw was wicked, a really cool movie. Saw 2 was clearly thrown together quickly to cash-in, had it's moments, but was just not written well enough. Saw 3, will be like Saw 2 again, but hopefully there won't be such an onslaught of cliched characters and MORE twisted, f*cked up sh*t. For some reason, Saw 2 seemed to be a tad lacking, nu-beartrap and bed-o-needles aside.

I'll still watch it, and I'll still enjoy it, but the original Saw was the daddy.

Undisclosed
    I'm wondering how Tobin Bell is still in it. Didn't his character die at the end of Saw 2? I wonder if it's Dina Myer's character playing with up front with Jigsaw now, since her character was a supporting character in the first two.

Super Moderator

UK
    Dina Meyers was the red headed woman yeah? So I guess she's the cop going toe-to-toe with Shawnee Smith. I've only seen SAW 2 once, but I don't remember Jigsaw keeling over at the end, I figured that was something they'd leave till SAW 3 ... hmmm ... surely they must discover the house from the second film (and therefore the basement from the first), quite quickly, which should mean the cop from #2 will survive. It'd make no sense for them not to find that place as they know about the house now...