Thread: [REC]3 Genesis (film)

Administrator

England

[REC]3 Genesis (film)

Hmm... See what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8miXZXrvRtE
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Twitching

Undisclosed
    GIRLS!

Oh, you meant about the film.
    What on earth have they done to it? couldn't they just call this something else if their not interested in doing found footage/characters in the dark horror films any more.

Ireland
    Ugh...no thanks.

They're getting progressively worse.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    Ugh...no thanks.

They're getting progressively worse.
    i'll second this. the whole religious nonsense that they laid over the explaination for the outbreak looks like it is getting progressively farther out of hand.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Administrator

England
    Mediocre review from AICN - http://www.aintitcool.com/node/54182
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Just been bitten Christopher Jon's Avatar

United States
    I can dig it.

Looks fun to me.

Being Attacked

England
    Loved the direction of the first two and I was a fan of the possession angle, made a difference from the usual infection. Can see why they dropped it for the American sequel as it's a bit much ....oh that and getting a quick dollar out of a sequel set in an airport.
    Looking forward to seeing what they do away from the found footage angle. While I like AICN for actual news on films , when it comes to reviews I stay the heck away.