Thread: XBOX to XBOX360 game save transfers???

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

XBOX to XBOX360 game save transfers???

Can you transfer your game saves from your XBOX to your XBOX 360??? I really want to know because I'm not selling any of my XBOX games (I have 30) when I get the 360 and I've gotten so far in all of them. I'll be so disappointed if I have to start over in all of them.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i think you can but unless you have live its useless as only halo2 works without an emulator.
    i think you need a cable to connect em'.

i myself kept my xbox for the same reason my 360 is downstaird but i keep my origional xbox upstiars, i could have got at least one game for it but i dont want to waste the space.
    that said id advise against it the 20g memory unit you get with the prmium is allready down to 13gb on mine an i only have 6 games saved on there and id hate to see all the memory my large xbox collection would take up.

United States
    Actually hellsing the HHD on 360 has 13 gigs free by default. The remaining 7 are reserved for dashboard updates and system settings.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    mine was 15gb left when i got it, but it whent up to 17 when i got rid of some of those lame albums and videos that warner bros put on, now my viedos section has the clerks cartoons instead for my mid game viewing pleasure.

"is this some sort of gay thing?"

"....nooo..."

"youre sure?"

"....yessss....."