Thread: Outpost 2 (film)

Administrator

England

Outpost 2 (film)

Seems those undead Nazi's are taking over europe now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DWFq-_Ff9E
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    Watching it now... the first one was pretty good, this one so far is just as good

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Cykotic View Post
    Watching it now... the first one was pretty good, this one so far is just as good
    This one has a bigger budget, so does it feel bigger?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

UK
    oh yes

Super Moderator

UK
    I'll have to check this out sometime. I think I saw the first movie on The Horror Channel or something like that. Pretty enjoyable ... it had Tyres from Spaced in it too (Michael Smiley).

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I'll have to check this out sometime. I think I saw the first movie on The Horror Channel or something like that. Pretty enjoyable ... it had Tyres from Spaced in it too (Michael Smiley).
    you know... i never noticed him!

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Cykotic View Post
    you know... i never noticed him!
    Probably because he wasn't banging on about how: "Last Night was an A1, tip-top, clubbing, jam fair. It was a sandwich of fun, on ecstasy bread, wrapped up in a big bag like disco fudge. It doesn't get much better than that. I just wish that I could control these *f*cking mood swings!*"

Super Moderator

UK
    Review of the movie here:

http://film.thedigitalfix.com/conten...black-sun.html

Gets a 7/10 ... reviewer did spoil his view somewhat when he disregarded Dead Snow (which I thought was a really enjoyable flick), indeed his apparent disdain for Dead Snow seems all-the-stranger when he suggests he's a fan of Zombie Lake, which is one of the cheesiest, silliest zombie Nazi movies ever (and, btw, a flick I also rather enjoy).
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 27-Aug-2012 at 10:33 AM.