Thread: Anyone here ever used Dark Basic?

Administrator

England

Anyone here ever used Dark Basic?

Anyone here ever used Dark Basic?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    I use DarkBasic... It's a pretty good program and there are some very cool things that you can make with it...

http://darkbasic.thegamecreators.com/

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i make a few charcter models and stuff in gamespace lite from time to time but thats about it.

United Kingdom
    i use the 3D Game maker, its a Retards version Uses the Dark Basic software and gives it a simple Click+Create Effect.

What kinda Models did you make hellsing? Were they in .X Format?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i honestly have no idea the only term i know is extrude cus its so damn easy, right now i can make a character model or item ect at about ps-one lvl , somewere between final fantasy 8 and 9 in graphics terms.

and hey we both have alucard avatars, cool.

United Kingdom
    Thats coz Hellsing RULES!!

do you do much Skinning?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    nope never i get asked stuff like that quite a lot on forums but i can do the basic extrude and **** to make stuff around ff8 or resi 3 lvl stuff pretty easily but the free lessons i was doing got erased so to learn how to make textures and skins and animations and stuff ,even exporting into other gmaes, i gotta find the site again.

acutally now you mention it i was having a go around with it and i am working in my lesiure on a william birkin style survival horror creature , y'know the scientist its all gone a bit **** for, heres a pic of how far i am.

its meant to be the start of whats left of the human torso hanging forward and lifeless with a wierd spine creture with tentacles raising out the back, which anit done yet, and the model is only half built and mirrored so one leg is still gonna be normal sized to add to the mutated look of it, which is currently and aptly named "the proto"

and heres some random, badly textured objects i found i made a while back in about 5 mins.