Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Losing Post Count?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Losing Post Count?

I just noticed I lost 15 #'s off my post count.... is something wrong with the forum or are old posts getting deleted?

what's happening?
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    i dont know, i couldnt find that brokeback joker thread. i wanted to see where that went!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    I just noticed I lost 15 #'s off my post count.... is something wrong with the forum or are old posts getting deleted?

what's happening?
    Maybe they vanished when the "Brokeback Joker" thread was deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate
    i dont know, i couldnt find that brokeback joker thread. i wanted to see where that went!

LOL, Jynx, you owe me a coke!
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 07-Aug-2006 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    hahaha yes!

Administrator

England

what's happening?
    The recent server move could of caused some issues with postcounts but old posts are not deleted. are you that bothered about 15 posts?

Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate
    That thread has been moved out of public view and the creator has also been warned for the topic.

United States
    well i guess that settles that

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    The recent server move could of caused some issues with postcounts but old posts are not deleted. are you that bothered about 15 posts?
    No, Just wondering WTF happened. I thought the migration F'd something up.

Was curious if it was a server problem or perhaps a cleansing of the forums.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States
    OMG! It's shrunken from a million posts to nine thousand?

Administrator

England
    No, Just wondering WTF happened. I thought the migration F'd something up.

Was curious if it was a server problem or perhaps a cleansing of the forums.
    Now the move has been completed please do keep an eye on your count and see if it goes odd again in any way.

It was hopefully just a database sync issue during the move?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Hey yeah ... I think my post count dropped a tad like you. lol, I know, nothing to worry about, but I was kinda wondering if it was me going nuts or something had been kinda "clocked back" a touch ... maybe that was it then? ... hmmm.

And is it me, or are there a handful of threads missing from the Dead Remakes forum?
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 08-Aug-2006 at 10:41 AM.

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    yeah, i lost some where between 11 and 15
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

United States
    Hey, um, Neil, the recent transportation of this web establisment from one server to another has triggered a subtraction of posts from my total post count of approximately one-thousand. So would you kindly restore my post count for me, my good sir?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinFromHell
    Hey, um, Neil, the recent transportation of this web establisment from one server to another has triggered a subtraction of posts from my total post count of approximately one-thousand. So would you kindly restore my post count for me, my good sir?
    *SMACK!*
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil
    *SMACK!*
    i think i could hear it
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinFromHell

I know he already smacked you...

Anyway, had he been kind enough to restore your thousand I would have asked for my 3,000+ back.

However, since that plea was rejected many moons ago...

Yep... he deserved a smack.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!