Thread: Season of the Dead: accepted to It Came From Lake Michigan

ViP

United States

Season of the Dead: accepted to It Came From Lake Michigan

It will be playing on Saturday October 21st in the Ed Gein Room
    http://www.itcamefromlakemichigan.co...l#filmschedule

SeasonOTD will also be showing at the Freak Show Film Fest @ the Screamfest Horror Convention on Sunday October 15th in Orlando Florida(why they didn't title the film fest and the convention the same, I'll never know). I will be attending this screening so if you are in the area, it'd be cool to meet up for a few!

I ran into a bit of a family tradgedy last week and I have been out of commission for a minute or two, but now I am back on track and the DVDs of Season of the Dead will be ready to sell very soon. They will be $7.00 shipped and will be available via paypal. I will also accept money orders but paypal is preferred. Stay tuned!

Super Moderator

UK
    Sorry to hear about last week ... but two thumbs minty fresh for being accepted.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    sorry bout the trouble, if it makes you feel better i broke most of the toes on my right foot yesterday , and congrats on the film man, the more of us that gets our films out there the more people have a chance to watch something that aint a hollywood piece of ****.

or a uwe boll film, which is pretty much the same.

United States
    Awesome, great news!! Congrats.

DJ and I are coming out to the ICFLM film fest, so this means I might just get to catch your flick. sweeeet.

ViP

United States
    Badass Lou, thats cool. I'll be forwarding a copy to DJ very soon so if you miss it, you can watch it w/ him soon.

United States
    cool, thanks man. I wanna see it on a big screen if I can (well, bigger than my TV, and that means the screen better be pretty big! ) but yeah, i'll catch it with Dj if we miss it. I think I might be able to sneak in for the viewing though, we'll have to see..