Thread: Article On Night Of The Living Dead '07

Undisclosed

Article On Night Of The Living Dead '07

Local newspaper did an article on the remake of the movie.

READ IT HERE

capncnut
    The more I read about this, the more it intrigues me. I totally applaud your bravery in running headlong into such a well regarded and respected movie on a budget as tight as yours. From what I've read, it sounds like you are progressing nicely and I for one can't wait to view your interpretation. Again, good luck buddy.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnSpaulding View Post
    The more I read about this, the more it intrigues me. I totally applaud your bravery in running headlong into such a well regarded and respected movie on a budget as tight as yours. From what I've read, it sounds like you are progressing nicely and I for one can't wait to view your interpretation. Again, good luck buddy.
    thanks man, i appreciate it!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnSpaulding View Post
    Ditto. At first I wasn't sure what to expect (I wasn't put off, but I wasn't stoked), but now I'm getting more and more curious to see what you're going to be doing with this rendition of a classic. Kudos for having the nuts to do such a project, and I think many of us eagerly await the results.

Super Moderator

UK
    Kudos on the article, I'm quite interested to see what you come up with. Watched the trailer again and it indeed looks very cool, when I checked out the site and I read that it was going to be in a non-linear structure, and was born from another idea for a film you had ("Deadheads" if I'm not mistaken), so indeed - very intriguing.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i honestly think its gonna shape up well, and damn in the last 6 months the filmakers of this forum really are going zombie nuts arent they?

i gotta start shooting "reaction" soon man, just to fit in.

"everyone was doing it ,i just wanted to be popular"