Thread: Oh s**t!

Administrator

England

Oh s**t!

Bet you can't help but say that!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...19394414&hl=en
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    I didn't , I went "oooooooooophf", then watched it again...

Oucha-ma-goucha!

capncnut
    I love that one. Not as 'ouch' as the guy getting kicked down the terrace at a Japanese football game or the Kimbo Slice backyard fight eye-pop punch!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I wish we could see how she looked after she stopped tumbling.

Kind of horrifying.

United States
    Oh s**t...and that's exactly what I said. Gruesome.

Super Moderator

UK
    The one with the bloke hanging out of a car door who then gets smacked in the face (and dragged out of the car) by a parked vehicle on the side of the road is quite something - but then again the dickhead deserved it as he was trying to grab some kid on a bike or something, if memory serves.

Banned User

United States
    ouch!!!!!

Undisclosed
    very old clip

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Administrator

England
    I remember my brother-in-law, who is a keen motorcyclist, tellin me the rule-of-thumb formula for such an event. It was something like if you're not wearing protection, then a CM of flesh for every 30mph you were travelling at before you started sliding down the tarmac!

I would hate to see what she looked like afterwards. I suspect she'd have scares for life
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States

I was actually gonna post that

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    The one with the bloke hanging out of a car door who then gets smacked in the face (and dragged out of the car) by a parked vehicle on the side of the road is quite something - but then again the dickhead deserved it as he was trying to grab some kid on a bike or something, if memory serves.
    I was gonna post that, true he did deserve it, i bet those kids were like hell yeah!!

anyways shes lucky she had that helmit on or she would of had to have some plastic surgery to make it "tappable" again