Thread: Any Zombie Filmmakers In Orlando, FL?

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Any Zombie Filmmakers In Orlando, FL?

I just moved into to the Orlando area from Mobile, Alabama. I’m looking to meet fellow filmmakers in the area and help out in any capacity on any of your projects. In addition, I have several scripts that I would love to start filming and would love any help. I am a pretty good director as well as a great editor, but I also have experience in the areas of scriptwriting, animation, foley, and director of photography. I like to think of myself as pretty much a jack of all trades and would love to put this knowledge to good use, so if you’re looking to film something and need some help or just need someone to bounce ideas off of, please feel free to send me an email.

kengandalf@yahoo.com

ViP

United States
    I am up north in Tallahassee, and I just made a zombie film earlier this year, but unfortunately, I don't plan to make any more (too much hassle getting enough folks around for a horde scene). Anywho, I am working on pre-production for a Slasher film, 80's style, that will hopefully begin filming at some point prior to next summer.

I have a crew already lined up for this project, but maybe you could help in some capacity.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I would love to know more about and a schedule soon as you have one. shoot me an email. i am sure i could make myself useful.

United States
    I'm from Tallahassee too.