Thread: Epidemic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Epidemic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an idea for a movie come out of the blue last year. It centers around Galveston, Texas, and involves people taht go crazy and start killing people, biting them and shooting them. The government orders Galveston quaranteened, and no one allowed out. The movie follows the survivors finding out all the terrible secrets and escaping the city.

I thought it out to outline the fear of biological warfare, massive disease, and what your government doesn't tell you that can be fatal. Sound like a good pitch?

P.S. And for anyone who realizes, Yes I know it sounds like the crazies a little bit.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Also sounds like a short story I read here in the fiction section about 2 months ago. The only difference is you are using Galveston and they used Houston.

Still sounds cool though. Get some money together and shoot that thing. I like to see people losing control.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United Kingdom
    theres a film like that called "Impulse" i got it for £1 its good though

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    Also sounds like a short story I read here in the fiction section about 2 months ago. The only difference is you are using Galveston and they used Houston.
    La La Laaaaa
    Last edited by Deadman_Deluxe; 08-Apr-2006 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost